• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs, what's on your mind?

563 740

MBTI Type
ENTP
oh by others, for sure. I see myself totally as a normal person, to whom some extraordinary stuff has just happened... granted this gives me some unusual perspectives on usual things, but I'm not crazy ffs, I'm still a sane human being and not so damn different as people make me out to be.

doesn't mean i don't sometimes let the comments as to my oddness go to my head and get all proud of what a unique individual I am ... but reality checks happen where I introspect and figure out what's going on in me, then find a textbook says word for what virtually, what I wrote in my journal, as standard ENTP behaviour!! :blush:

ehhh they got ten o' me round the back, ha!

The MBTI textbook, ah, I see. :yes:

I'm thinking about how awesome eating salsa straight out of the jar is. And it's organic at that! :O OMG!

I put salsa on spaghetti by accident once. Surprisingly not horrible.

Snowey1210

MBTI Type
ENTP
My current preoccupations, are attempting to derive some sort of meaning from old Bob Dylan and Beatles songs, exploring the psychology of human behaviour, composing music on my computer, etc.

I guess at this current juncture a lot of sensate activities.

T

ThatGirl

Wondering if there is a way to replace or repair all "deffective" alleles to make the perfect person.

Ive been watching frankenstein

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Just replace/repair your expectations, and presto!

Terian

MBTI Type
NeTi
Wondering if there is a way to replace or repair all "deffective" alleles to make the perfect person.

Ive been watching frankenstein
Engineer your own super-retrovirus, have it change the DNA of every cell in an embryo, nurse the embryo to viability and presto! You've got yourself a version of a "perfect" human.