User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    4w5/

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
    Well, I can say this wasnt written by an INTJ. We dont "create a persona" in order to appear correct...we ARE correct/have an educated vantage or dont bother to comment. There is no arrogance involved/intended.....just pragmatic reduction others misconstrue as arrogance. This is why we are the most misunderstood type...we just want shit to make sense. I would venture to say INTJs enjoy/embrace being wrong more than any other type. Just doesnt happen very often.......

Nah! xNTPs have it worse. We're conditioned to be like an xSTJ or an xNTJ.

That's tough.

MBTI
    INTP

Well, I can say this wasnt written by an INTJ. We dont "create a persona" in order to appear correct...we ARE correct/have an educated vantage or dont bother to comment. There is no arrogance involved/intended.....just pragmatic reduction others misconstrue as arrogance. This is why we are the most misunderstood type...we just want shit to make sense. I would venture to say INTJs enjoy/embrace being wrong more than any other type. Just doesnt happen very often.......
    How can it when they leave uncharted waters unexplored? INTPs like Newton, Darwin and Einstein are always the ones drudging through the mud, enduring the storm and cutting through the thicket. And the moment they're finished, then come the INTJs.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Pavilion View Post
    And the moment they're finished, then come the INTJs.
    "Look what I read!" Fantastic!

MBTI
    ENFJ

How can it when they leave uncharted waters unexplored? INTPs like Newton, Darwin and Einstein are always the ones drudging through the mud, enduring the storm and cutting through the thicket. And the moment they're finished, then come the INTJs.
    This happens because we're smart enough to let the INTPs do the dirty work for us.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

That's not true. INTPs are more complex and convoluted, and tend to play more with puns. That doesn't automatically make them more interesting.

How can it when they leave uncharted waters unexplored? INTPs like Newton, Darwin and Einstein are always the ones drudging through the mud, enduring the storm and cutting through the thicket.
    In your dreams. :rolli: Maybe Einstein, but the other two weren't INTPs.

MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    4w5/

Quote Originally Posted by Maabus1999 View Post
    As someone else said....what?

I don't follow your logic on INTJ's here at all, even masking it as xNTJ. Also like to point out INTJ is more rare then every other type save INFJ which is about equal.

Analyze Ni/Te and there is some food for thought for interesting "outcomes".

Anyways....yeah...think I'm done here.
    Actually, distribution among the types is just an educated estimate, much like the entire MBTI, if you think about it.

Although people have faith in this system because somehow, we can attest to its validity.

I'm willing to bet that xNTPs are rarer than the xNTJs because the latter is better conditioned for schooling and the corporate set-up, much like what we're all conditioned to be.

Whereas an xNTPs source of affirmation is a mystric Ti that isn't necessarily easy to objectify, not to mention that the Ti function is socially overlooked.

Ne/Ti is something that one may not necessarily discover immediately, let alone embrace, and when that happens, it creates a really unorthodox persona.

The hard part about being an xNTP is that people would think you're smart and then coerce you to join some school contest, or be on top of the academic game, and then conquer the world of some sort, when it's considerably far from an INTPs' agenda, that is, if he has one. LOL!

MBTI
    intj

Yeah....we owe everything to INTPs. We dont comment definitively on things we arent researched on....I have a hunch the three you mentioned left a few stones unturned.....
    "A species of perfection and fantasy"......

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    This happens because we're smart enough to let the INTPs do the dirty work for us.
    So what you're saying is you can't move forward without us.

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    In your dreams. :rolli: Maybe Einstein, but the other two weren't INTPs.
    I've never been 100% sold on Newton but I've never doubted whether or not Darwin is INTP. What makes you think otherwise (in both cases)?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    "Look what I read!" Fantastic!
    lol

MBTI
    intj

So what you're saying is you can't move forward without us.

lol
    Its somewhat symbiotic. We make tangible sense of the crazy shit you come up with...we are translators of practical/applicable action. Your ideas/concepts would waste away in a dusty closet without us. You dont realize how lucky you are to have us.
    "A species of perfection and fantasy"......

MBTI
    INTP

Its somewhat symbiotic. We make tangible sense of the crazy shit you come up with...we are translators of practical/applicable action. Your ideas/concepts would waste away in a dusty closet without us.
    Heh, I know, I'm just poking fun. I've found that you guys tend to make the best guides to the uncharted waters too.

I've always found it entertaining thinking about how differently we operate despite the fact that we're both INTs. You take in bits and pieces of logical information with your Te and construct functional, self sustained systems from them with your Ni. I take in those systems with my Ne and attempt to complete them (if I see them as incomplete) by adding imaginary bits and pieces of logical information with my Ti. I imagine it must be frustrating to hear INTPs talking about those imaginary pieces as if they were real. Sure it makes sense (hopefully), but is it actually right? Right?