User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    It's not a matter of doing it, it's a matter of if one's able to talk about it later...
    Well, the one thing INTJs enjoy talking about are their passions, and if one of the passions of an INTJ was the arts, wouldn't that INTJ most likely enjoy talking about his field of interest, in this case the arts?
    "Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius." - Wolfgang Amadé Mozart

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    It's not a matter of doing it, it's a matter of if one's able to talk about it later...
    I'll talk about it and stear friends towards my discoveries as I'll want others to enjoy them too.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

I wouldn't say that INTJs are boring or INTPs are interesting. Both have the potential to be quite interesting; they just have to stop thinking the rest of us are too retarded to understand what they are trying to say. I mean some of my friends are NTs, and we have the greatest discussions.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    nnnn

Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    Well, the one thing INTJs enjoy talking about are their passions, and if one of the passions of an INTJ was the arts, wouldn't that INTJ most likely enjoy talking about his field of interest, in this case the arts?
    I do like to talk about it, I just often feel like it wouldn't be interesting to the other person or I cannot adequately convey what's in my head...as a result, it becomes a half-hearted attempt that is not convincing at all. I have a hard time talking about myself in general. You have to really give me some time to gather my thoughts and make me feel like you're genuinely interested, otherwise, I just give up.

I never give other people tips...it doesn't occur to me, I guess it would feel a bit like imposing stuff on the other person.

Perhaps this is because I am very inward-focussed (Ni is huge Te is way behind). People have commented on how little I share of myself...perhaps I need to force myself onto other people more. :p

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    I never give other people tips...it doesn't occur to me, I guess it would feel a bit like imposing stuff on the other person.
    Part of it for me, is that I love guessing what my friends will like. It's a way for me to getting to know them better, a way for me to refine my mental models of them. A tip that is well-received is for me much like getting a hypothesis confirmed for a scientist, very satisfying, and if it's not well-received, I learn something about the person then too...
    "Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius." - Wolfgang Amadé Mozart

MBTI
    nnnn

Part of it for me, is that I love guessing what my friends will like. It's a way for me to getting to know them better, a way for me to refine my mental models of them. A tip that is well-received is for me much like getting a hypothesis confirmed for a scientist, very satisfying, and if it's not well-received, I learn something about the person then too...
    Hmm...I have the same thing with gifts, but not with N stuff per se...I don't expect any of my friends to like what I like...maybe I'm surrounded by the wrong kind of peoplez.

MBTI
    INTJ

Hmm...I have the same thing with gifts, but not with N stuff per se...I don't expect any of my friends to like what I like...maybe I'm surrounded by the wrong kind of peoplez.
    Haha, yeah, I have pretty intellectual and very intelligent friends (<3), and a very broad film taste, and I am developing a pretty broad music taste as well. All that helps, but if you like rather narrow and specific things, then I guess you are doomed to bore most people by such things... :P

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

From my experience of iNTp and iNTj , I must tell, I havent found an iNTp that actually did something intresting, besides lamenting. And that is mainly the reason why I dont think iNTp's to be intresting.

May I be proven wrong...
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    nnnn

Haha, yeah, I have pretty intellectual and very intelligent friends (<3), and a very broad film taste, and I am developing a pretty broad music taste as well. All that helps, but if you like rather narrow and specific things, then I guess you are doomed to bore most people by such things... :P
    But, but, but, really...the postmodern condition and the status of madness and its representation in culture are interesting.

I want a hug from entropie now.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

But, but, but, really...the postmodern condition and the status of madness and its representation in culture are interesting.

I want a hug from entropie now.
    I wont say it is postmodern. Madness and its representation in culture is controlled more nowadays. In darker times, it was much much harder to live, I can imagine.

*hugs Uytuun*

No madness to be afraid of as long as you have "guns"
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]