• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ's and bushy eyebrows

Sling

MBTI Type
N358
Does this seem to hold a very common correlation? It would appear a lot of the INTJ's I see have bushy eyebrows. hmm...

Terian

MBTI Type
NeTi
Thread title does not make sense. INTJs cannot possess "and". I do not think ' means what you think it means.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Does this seem to hold a very common correlation? It would appear a lot of the INTJ's I see have bushy eyebrows. hmm...

Hmm... I think I might agree, but I would hesitate to call this certain. If it's there, it may actually apply to all INJs, but you may not see it in INFJs because they're more likely to pluck their eyebrows than INTJs.

I'm only basing this on a few examples, of course.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have bushy eyebrows, but I don't think it has anything to do with my type.

Kristiana

MBTI Type
INTJ
I pluck mine, and I would hope other INTJ females do too :tongue10:

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
Not really, no.

Mine are not bushy to begin with, and I keep the unruly ones under control (sometimes, when I feel like it)...

Isb

MBTI Type
INFJ
curious

Hmm... I think I might agree, but I would hesitate to call this certain. If it's there, it may actually apply to all INJs, but you may not see it in INFJs because they're more likely to pluck their eyebrows than INTJs.

I'm only basing this on a few examples, of course.

Why do you think that INFJs are more likely to pluck their eyebrows than INTJs [taking into consideration that you are basing this on a few examples]? I am INFJ with bushy eyebrows and I don't pluck them, while my INTJ mom pluck hers, which are not bushy.

Just curious.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
its an INJ thing
and i hear thick lips is an INJ thing, too
INFJ's
similarminds.com :: View topic - The INFJ's...
INTJ's
similarminds.com :: View topic - The INTJ's...
AvereX009.jpg

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
My eyebrows are thick enough that my mother couldn't stand it. She convinced me once to get them waxed. After that pain, I looked in the mirror, and to my horror, they looked terrible. My expression looked fixed in a position that... well. I can't describe.

"You look so nice!" she said.

"I look like a ditz," I said.

I never did it again after that. She couldn't make me.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
I think we just look more natural, yet kempt.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:huh: what tha? Oh well, guess I'm mis-typed.

dnivera

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
My good INTJ friend sports the "woman in science" look. That includes bushy eyebrows, long, flowing hair, practical clogs, and fleece jackets during the winter. The older we get, the more we start to look like our advisors.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My INTJ dad has no eyebrows.

SillyGoose

MBTI Type
EXXP
My eyebrows are thick enough that my mother couldn't stand it. She convinced me once to get them waxed. After that pain, I looked in the mirror, and to my horror, they looked terrible. My expression looked fixed in a position that... well. I can't describe.

"You look so nice!" she said.

"I look like a ditz," I said.

I never did it again after that. She couldn't make me.

I call it the permanently surprised look.

The pain lessens after a few waxings.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I call it the permanently surprised look.

The pain lessens after a few waxings.

I hate that expression and I don't like pain.

And by don't like pain I mean I was so close to murdering the hairdresser.

Don't ask me how I survive. I don't know either.