User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    i agree with this one. if you look at the 4 temperaments, the largest group are the SJ's, then SP's followed by the NF's and finally the NT's. in short you have the defender of the norms, the norm followers and then the creative people. it looks like evolution to me. you wouldn't expect the creative bunch to be the majority. we have a small amount of people who strive to be creative and a lot of other people to carry things out. humanity would probably be doomed if we only had N's. S's would at least survive. they may not do anything new, but they would do alright. i like the status quo as it is now.
    I always get confused with all the SJ defenders, their argument always is "for good reason, it would all fall apart if not for the SJs"

All I can say to this is what the hell are you smoking if you think this world isn't ALREADY falling apart. You think this piece of shit of a war invested narrow minded uneducated uncreative violent egotistical world is actually in anyway GOOD?

and they call me mad....

*does the INTP scoff and walks off*

MBTI
    INxj
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    I know the study you are talking about and you are mistaken, that was ISTJs
    No, ISTJ were the number one with an even higher percentage. While INTJs were at 10% in 3rd or 4rth place iirc.
    NiFiTeSe
    4w5 so/sp
    I 77% E 23%
    N 85% S 15%
    T 51% F 49%
    J 60% P 40%
    average of many test results combined

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Loxias View Post
    No, ISTJ were the number one with an even higher percentage. While INTJs were at 10% in 3rd or 4rth place iirc.
    Yup, I assume ya'll are talking about the Australian Association for Psychological Type Inc report: link

Which showed the following results for Australia:

Seems we live in a male TJ and female F dominated country. I find it interesting that the top 8 male types are all Ts.

ETA: That was the 2001 report, the 2002 report was slightly different link, but not by much.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

The distribution is interesting. ISJs have the highest percentage across both types. Also, the women seem to have more spread versus the males with 21% concentrated in the ISTJs. Cool.

MBTI
    INTJ

^ "The Form G profiles of 6507 females and 7569 males were analysed to form the table. These data were supplied to the Australian Data Archive from a variety of sources, and it is not claimed that they are representative of the Australian population. However, the data came from both rural and urban areas and, although managerial and professional groups are particularly well represented, all levels and occupational classifications are included. "

Add to this an American report suggesting about 60% of managers everywhere (America) are TJ and those Australian distributions are likely to be wa-a-a-y off.

Type Distribution of participants in the Center for Creative Leadership's Leadership development Program

Top 4 percentages go to TJ:

ISTJ 18.2%
    INTJ 10.5%
    ESTJ 16.0%
    ENTJ 13.1%

N=26,477

"The Relationship Between the MBTI and Measures of Personality and Performance in Management Groups", by JW. Fleenor, 1997, in Developing Leaders, p.119.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

Quote Originally Posted by Loxias View Post
    My mistake, consider the incorrect data removed

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Add to this an American report suggesting about 60% of managers everywhere (America) are TJ and those Australian distributions are likely to be wa-a-a-y off.
    It does skew things but without figures showing what areas the respondents worked in it's impossible to know how off the figures in terms of representing the population, I linked it in because it was mentioned not because it is wholly representative, although they did attempt to add more diversity in the 2003 update:

Male: n = 9255
    Female: n = 8033

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Introverts make up 25% of the world, and intuitives make up ~30% of the world apparently. So that makes the IN types the rarest.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Introverts make up 25% of the world
    ^ I don't believe that. I believe the I/E split is closer to 50/50 with a slight preference for E.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    ^ I don't believe that. I believe the I/E split is closer to 50/50 with a slight preference for E.
    Yeah I'm inclined to agree. I was just going by statistics. I think that it's more 40/60 in the extrovert's favor.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)