User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    and forgets to take care of itself and shower regularly.
    New I forgot somethin

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Ya, I'm not too sure about the concept of setting up an INT breeding program to spawn little INTlets

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Fun fact: INTx types only appear rare because they spend most of their time shut in and never actually see each other.
    Come out, come out, wherever you aaaarrrreeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus Griswold View Post
    If both of your Parrents happen to be INTJ's, I would figure that due to a form of conditioning (i.e. living with two cold hearted, crackpots, who may or may not hover over your bed with a knife every wednesday night......)you would pick up there traits, after all, most children tend to imitate their parents at a young age...
    Neither of my parents are NTs. One is ISFJ and the other is (I suspect) ISTP. My sisters are all NFs. The only one I remotely understand used to be the ISTP, the rest I just enjoy their company because I love them, even though THEY are weird. (Not me!)

Quote Originally Posted by reason View Post
    Because you're all freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    ... the wee one's type is really strong
    lol... that sounds a bit Yoda-ish. "The NT force is strong in this one..."

Quote Originally Posted by highlander29 View Post
    Actually come to think of it, I wonder if introverts, especially Ts have fewer children than extraverts, because of their need for peace and quiet.

There are a whole lot of NT's where I work... but its a small software company. Seems like good congregation ground. Lots of liberty to think on their own and apply their creations, lots of other INT's lurking around just all wanting to be left alone to do their work in peace... and when one of us breaks loose acting like a nut, the others are happy to join in. We feel such... such comraderie! *sniff* Its like, a big circus of social retards!!

I think the breakdown here (in 20 people) is:

INTPs - 4
    INTJs - 4 (and one suspected INTJ who is too smart to be tricked into testing)
    ISTP - 1
    INFJ - 1
    INFP - 1
    ISTJ - 1
    ENFJ - 1

Not sure about the remaining folks.
    Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    INxj
    Enneagram
    4w5

The good thing to do is to have children with an ISFJ or someone of a similar type that will take great pleasure to rearing them so INTx parents can have their quiet.
    Then, if one of the kids turns out to be INTx, then the INTx parent can help bring it up.
    Otherwise, well, other kids can be good too, and the ISFJ parent will love them anyway.

Of course ideally, the greater the number of INTx, an INTx parent could lead their non INTx child to suicide before having children by being the uncaring person they can easily be.
    But I think this kind of cruelty is foreign to all types of humans, even NTs.

MBTI
    INTJ

Smile INTJ mother, INTJ child.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
    Is it because having 8 kids isnt practical? I am going to create an army of INTJs...start donating to sperm banks worlwide.
    I'd like to buy some INTJ sperm, so that I can shun my child with cold indifference.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sx
    Socionics
    wtf

I work in an academic (science) setting, and I (from my personal observation and a few known typings) see a LOT of INTJ/INTPs. Like a good 1/3 of the people I might see today. Actually more INTP than INTJ, or maybe that's sample bias because I hang out with the slackers. There are plenty of sensors in science too, and it's easy to pick them out just because their problems with the way science is done (No one is doing the correct statistics! Who messed up my laser/PCR machine!) is very different from the N's (Everyone does small, meaningless, incremental science!). There is a small proportion of NF as well. But I think in science there are a lot of INT, so that would naturally make them more deficient elsewhere?

Of course I can also answer the basic question by saying we're more evolved - away from the emotion-driven animal brain towards a higher rational brain. But that's just not nice, and I have no proof.
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
    - Umberto Eco

INTP e9 (sx/so/sp)
    Ti = Ne (41.3) > Si (31.2) ~ Ni (31.1) ~ Te (30.1) > Se (24.1) >> Fe (21) & Fi (20.1)

Quote Originally Posted by Loxias View Post
    The good thing to do is to have children with an ISFJ or someone of a similar type that will take great pleasure to rearing them so INTx parents can have their quiet.
    Then, if one of the kids turns out to be INTx, then the INTx parent can help bring it up.
    Otherwise, well, other kids can be good too, and the ISFJ parent will love them anyway.
    I honestly think this is brilliant, as long as the plan works out that way.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I'll take care of the rejects if I'm part of the process that makes them.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
    Is it because having 8 kids isnt practical? I am going to create an army of INTJs...start donating to sperm banks worlwide.
    Because it's not healthy.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Maybe some INT's have (a) legit reason(s) for not wanting any children (like me)!

I don't want children - I'm not even sure if I ever want a husband! - b/c I want to live for myself. I don't want to compromise my freedom for anyone. Children (and possibly a husband) will probably get in my way. What if one day I get this random urge to travel around the world (not altogether likely, but this is only hypothetical)?

Oh yeah, I ABHOR house chores (and routines in general) too.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    INxj
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by copperfish17 View Post
    Oh yeah, I ABHOR house chores.
    Same here, hence why it's good to have a partner to do it in our place (of course you'd have to do some stuff in return, but I am sure there can be compromises).
    NiFiTeSe
    4w5 so/sp
    I 77% E 23%
    N 85% S 15%
    T 51% F 49%
    J 60% P 40%
    average of many test results combined