User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INFP

Thanks for that, celesul. When I see people conversing and citing sources for their ideas, as an INFP, I immediately think that I won't be able to offer anything with credibility to the conversation because facts are expected.

My problem? A disorganized filing system somewhere in my brain. The stuff is there. Now where did I put it?

So my reaction is to speak from experience of encounters with others, to speak from my feelings and my thoughts. These are valid to me and can be useful to others also.

And because I have little motivation to try to force others to change their ideas or behavior it all comes out to a rationalizer as inconsequential.

I suppose, as an INFP, my motivation leans more toward support and encouragement in what others choose for themselves.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

as an ENFP with a developed T side, i know where both parties are coming from. chatoyer seems like to be your standard F, misunderstanding some of the T characteristics. T's tackles the task, not the person. they believe that logic is what needs to shine through. it's nothing personal at all. i laughed a bit when chatoyer talked about compliments. ENFP's love compliments, we fish for them sometimes. it's just this need of ours to stay true to ourselves that stop us from being complete attention whores.

MBTI
    INFP

anime - you're so cute today!
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ENTJ

I'd tell them to put a working model of said idea, and have them see if it works.
    I am an ENTJ. I hate political correctness but love smart people ^_^

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    anime - you're so cute today!
    awww... thanks . see, that was i compliment. i loved that.