• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] does a god really exist?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Believers who try to live by every literal word of the Torah or the Bible or the Qur'an end up crazy, like the ISIS psychos.

ISIS psychos doesent read the quran as it is, they have their own interpretations that are way off, much of what they do is actually forbidden in quran, but they do it anyways because some of their own fucked up rationalizations. ISIS is pretty much equivalent of some doomsday christian cult that burns themselves in a barn because the aliens are coming tomorrow to end the world since bible says "and let there be light"..

Passacaglia

ISIS psychos doesent read the quran as it is, they have their own interpretations that are way off, much of what they do is actually forbidden in quran, but they do it anyways because some of their own fucked up rationalizations. ISIS is pretty much equivalent of some doomsday christian cult that burns themselves in a barn because the aliens are coming tomorrow to end the world since bible says "and let there be light"..
Poor example on my part, then. Which example of believers trying to follow every literal word of Scripture would you point to?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Poor example on my part, then. Which example of believers trying to follow every literal word of Scripture would you point to?

Well many of them try, but more often they fail if they even try.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I subscribed and will read this, but I may need a day or two to formulate a response.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'll let u know when I die

TSDesigner

MBTI Type
INTJ
There's no god. A god is just a stupid, nonsensical concept. A god is a totally irrational, magical, imaginary being whose existence and actions would continuously violate all the laws of physics and logic.