• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ obsessed woman seeks help from ENTJs

Naomi

Hello everyone! I am obsessing over an ENTJ I met recently can't seem to stop thinking about him for very long, can't seem to remain objective don't know what it all means suppose I probably have a bit of a crush, I feel like spending time with him, and if I can't do that message with him and cam with him but since he isn't making himself available for these things (why not?) and since kidnapping is not appealing to me I must find alternative strategies, perhaps writing this, in the hopes of insights from other ENTJs might help.

I want to say that I realize that I am overanalyzing the situation, that you probably won't have enough information to go on and that I know that with time all the questions I have will have answers as the result of communication between me and the ENTJ in question, but my brain is being overactive NOW and it's quite distracting and I don't know what else to do about it.

The set up:

I met this ENTJ recently online, what fallowed was a getting to know you period where it was apparent that we both thought that there may be some kind of potential, I think he was more certain of this than I.
We decided to meet up, three or so hours before we parted he listed many things he liked about me and stated that we should get to know eachother better. (Swoon!) Then however something seemed to change for him, I am uncertain if this is me misinterpiting the situation or not but my impression is that he came to new realizations about me and didn't quite like all of what he found, including some dishonesty on my part which I think is a huge no-no for him.

We parted, he thanked me for our time and said he had found it interesting.

Still processing everything and sadned to see him go I wanted to extend the contact and sent him a few, quite long messages. He responded not too long afterwards with a few short replies. I responded to his short replies with a slight longer message and got a very short response a few hours later. Responded, got a response half a day later. Responded. He responded and sent me a question. I responded and then couldn't seem to stop myself from writing a very looooong message and it's almost been 24 hours and why hasn't he responded yet. D:

Questions my mind is poking me with How quickly do ENTJs change their mind about liking someone?
Does he still like me? Why isn't he taking action to ensure that we spend more time communicating with one another right now? Why isn't his response rate quicker? Why doesn't he seem to want to iniate contact?

Tippo

MBTI Type
ENTJ
You're in the bag. Stop obsessing and divert your attention. You can't make attraction, however after stepping back and reviewing/analysis of efforts you can adjust your person to be more effective.
I don't know any females of my type, However i do know without question, all information acquired greatly reflects my interest. If you have nothing to offer, I'd move on.
All that being said, attraction can throw all logic south so I probably don't know the topic.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We decided to meet up, three or so hours before we parted he listed many things he liked about me and stated that we should get to know eachother better. (Swoon!) Then however something seemed to change for him, I am uncertain if this is me misinterpiting the situation or not but my impression is that he came to new realizations about me and didn't quite like all of what he found, including some dishonesty on my part which I think is a huge no-no for him.

Yeah that's a deal breaker for us, especially when we're first getting to know someone. I'd cut your losses. He's not coming back.

aanule

MBTI Type
ENFP
If he liked you, he'd be very aggressive in my ENFJ experience. Dishonesty is HUGE. They don't tolerate it at all.

Just had a "discussion" with mine because I omitted information about something when we were first barely talking and he took major offense to what I saw as sparing his feelings. Outright lying would be a deal breaker.

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
How do you know he is an ENTJ?? He could act like one, but really be an ENTP or something that your more attracted to