User Tag List

First 78910 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Hysteria View Post
    They certainly care about me, claim to have never cared about another person the same they do about me. My life is filled with them.

But I doubt that they will ever have the access to the core of my soul, or will ever fully understand me and my cause.

But who ever does?

(ESFJ mum, ESFJ ex boyfriend and almost soulmate of nearly 10 years, ISTJ ex boyfriend, ESTJ current boyfriend, ESFJ good friend of 6 years)
    Interesting. I met up with an INTJ friend last night dating an ESFP and they are so different it's hilarious and worrying at times. It seems generally speaking most intuitives know what drives sensors, but don't understand. On the contrary, sensors mostly don't know what drives intuitives nor do they understand.

Does that sounds familiar?
    Likes Kaizer, Arctic Hysteria liked this post

an abyss of Nothingness Arctic Hysteria's Avatar
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Coffee_Yum View Post
    It seems generally speaking most intuitives know what drives sensors, but don't understand. On the contrary, sensors mostly don't know what drives intuitives nor do they understand.

Does that sounds familiar?
    Yeah, it does.

Like, I know that my life would be better if I could be more like them. I do mirror their behaviours, as I want to get along better with them and fit in better with society.
    I can't say that it hasn't been emotionally draining. It is draining.
    | | | If it is god who makes man, this is the devil finishing touches | | |

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Hysteria View Post
    I do mirror their behaviours, as I want to get along better with them and fit in better with society.
    That's a silent wish that all NFs have at the back of their mind...to be like those sensors to fit in better. To that I would say you can change your exterior persona to adapt but never lose your inner self. Trust me it will not make you happy.

I recently thought of this analogy: When a couple first get together, they walk in parallels. Over time they may develop differently, or some of the incompatibilities may starting to surface, and they drift apart. But this doesn't mean they cannot stay together. Love is like a string tying the 2 together. As they move in separate directions, the string stretches, and when that happens, the 2 people can extend the string on both ends to keep each other linked. It just takes mutual efforts but differences are never deal breakers.
    Likes Arctic Hysteria liked this post

I just hope that SJ's too understand that we are naturally focused on other things as well. Like the core and essence of things which make us sound pompous and lofty. But it's so natural of being analytical and thinking of the motivations of others.

But since there's less of us. People say meh, why? So few of you, should I have to care about how you feel or see the world?

I know this thread is about SJ's and is great that we understand then more too. It just feels because they're the majority we have to bend our wills to theirs and we are forced to heed or flee kind of feeling.

When I am at my best being present. SJ's don't feel threatened by me as long as I suppress my deep talk or talk in very factual terms. Like when I watched Straight Outta Compton (who I am thinking it may be the majority of SJ and SP types) they spoke very succinctly and to the point on just about everything. It's such a different world and it's nice to know of people's intentions that clear cut and what they're going to do about it.

I think SJ's are like bloodhounds when they sense guilt or insecurity from others. They will flee or remain defensive if you feel that they will judge you on what you're doing.

So for everyone on SJ's (SJ's included) if you're going to feel guilty or perhaps judged about something. Don't say it. Or change your attitude about it. I think SFJ's are very adept with body language.

It's time to share that NFJ's people skills come within a different area. SFJ's are just about as intuitive about people too.

Enneagram
    947 so/sx

I think SJs are wonderful, actually. I can't say much about the unhealthy and immature ones, but the ones who really developed themselves really intrigue me. I respect xSTJ types so long as I keep my message straight and to the point without any frills, and xSFJ types nurture me from an emotional stand point even if we sometimes suffer from awkward moments of getting lost in translation, so to speak. SJ types are the majority, and we need them to keep things going. Maybe that's a loaded statement, who knows, but that's what I think of it.
    I'll follow her into the depths
    I'll find warmth in the steel of her glare
    I'll hear music in the darkness of her silence
    Don't leave me there.

MBTI
    INTP

Had a discussion regarding how different types can offer best to society.

Health and Well-being
    I/ENFJs are counselors and nurses
    I/ENFPs are artists and masters of providing cultural experiences
    ESTJs are law enforcers

Infrastructures
    ISTP

Economy
    I/ENTPs generates original ideas
    INTJs turns these ideas into products
    ENTJs markets the products out to people
    ISTJs handles distribution and trade
    ESTPs are the hippy end users (the greatest product is useless to the economy if no one buys them right?)

Sports and Entertainment
    I/ESFPs are great entertainers

Religion
    ISFJs are religious leaders

Population Growth
    ESFJs are best at raising children

After we made the list our first impression was: ESFJs can offer best is pretty low in importance, since earth is already over-populated, at the same time diminishing energy and resources is gradually becoming a problem. We still need to breed obviously or else aging population globally would be a huge issue, but isn't it more beneficial in today's society to reduce the proportion of ESFJs? Seems to me like opportunity cost could be at play here the more ESFJs there are. Hmm......

I am INTP so it's easy for me to think this way, but I was talking with an INFJ and she agreed hahahaha......

I think we definitely need more NFs around especially in major cities of the world since lifestyles in metropolitan are becoming more stressful year after year, and mental illnesses never get the recognition they deserve. WE NEED BETTER RELIEF FOR THE SOUL.

Disclaimer: I'm not some evil mastermind who's into genocide. I'm speaking purely hypothetical and purely for fun. Know that I hold no grudge against types, only ever individuals. (Yes if I hate you I hate you for life hahahaha......)
    Last edited by Coffee_Yum; 06-23-2016 at 08:35 PM. Reason: spelling

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

hawt
    Likes yama liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

We are living in SJ world, since they are the most prevalent of all the types. It can be irritating at times, since their style doesn't always jive with the way NTs roll, but I doubt that the world would be a much better place if NTs were the most prevalent types. When I was younger, the SJ modus operandi would often really rustle my jimmies, but now that I've learned how they operate, I'm fairly ok with it all, and actually have come to appreciate SJs for their different abilities.

Tl;dr - don't try to change the system, just learn how to exploit it.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

an abyss of Nothingness Arctic Hysteria's Avatar
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

SJs, stop caring so much about being "right".
    When it comes to discussions with your loved ones, you might win a fight but lose a battle.
    | | | If it is god who makes man, this is the devil finishing touches | | |

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Coffee_Yum View Post
    Religion
    ISFJs are religious leaders
    hecky no, no thank you

can i just be the errand runner instead