User Tag List

First 45678 Last

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I have always gotten along very well with ISTJs and ended up being best friends with them. I do not know why...there is just something really awesome about them. ESTJs can run a close second...it depends.

ISFJs and ESFJs...slightly different story there. I've had mostly neutral experiences but I've also had some really bad ones. I think it was the individual not their type. I'm just wary of 'Fe herding effect'. I know a few SFJs at work and they are okay but a few of them are just a little too cliquish and judgmental for me to be completely comfortable around.

I am just really super envious of how they wield Si...it looks like magic to me. I watch them and I feel like Mickey Mouse in The Sorcerer's Apprentice (nobody feels like this about Ne! ).

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    I must be an absolute NF magnet then. INFJ mom, INFP brother, INFP grandmother, two INFP roommates, an ENFJ roommate, ENFx friend, INFJ high school best friend, the list goes on...

IME, SP is less common than NF. But, maybe I'm just running with the wrong crowd.
    Lets see... ISFP mom, xNxJ dad, xNFJ older brother, something J younger brother, IxFP grandmother, ISTP grandfather, ENFJ best friend, ISTP friend, ENTP school best friend, quite a few INTJ friends, a couple of ENTJs, xNFx love interest, but sadly no INTP friend yet...
    You know what? I don't have anything against SJs as long as they're mature. Might be SJs in my age group that piss me off, but then again, I get along with people older than me better anyway.
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    I have always gotten along very well with ISTJs and ended up being best friends with them. I do not know why...there is just something really awesome about them. ESTJs can run a close second...it depends.

ISFJs and ESFJs...slightly different story there. I've had mostly neutral experiences but I've also had some really bad ones. I think it was the individual not their type. I'm just wary of 'Fe herding effect'. I know a few SFJs at work and they are okay but a few of them are just a little too cliquish and judgmental for me to be completely comfortable around.

I am just really super envious of how they wield Si...it looks like magic to me. I watch them and I feel like Mickey Mouse in The Sorcerer's Apprentice (nobody feels like this about Ne! ).
    Si Envy? Funny, I have Se envy. I love ESPs when thy are really really INTO something. Nothing else matters.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Well most of the girls I ever loved were SJ's, but my mom and sister are both SJ's and they are annoying, irrational, and comforming, so my opinion towards SJ's is very well neutral.
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

Please vote on my johari window at
    http://kevan.org/jh/kensei16
    I promise it will not take long.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

A lot of these comments here are repeatable and changeable. You can change the types to N instead of SJ's and nothing would change.

Anyways, I want to discuss my relation with ISTJ's. According to socnics, this is relationship of benefit. ISTJ's are in a higher position, ranking than me because they use introverted sensing better than me. They're in a high status than me because introverted sensing likes to preserve traditions for the way is it. One thing that may happen is that INTP disregard traditions and ISTJ's would preserve it with introverted sensing. My interactions with them involve them opposing me with Si-Te-and Fi. Introverted sensing has to do with the way it's always been done. Te has do if it's efficiency or not. Fi has do with morals and vaules. From their functions, it's obvious to me these types are ultra-practical. One thing I don't like is that they don't really like my Ne all that much.

ISTJ's are the ideal male figure. What a male should be. Given the fact that SJ's are a dominate type and culture, it makes me feel I'm in a far less ranking than I really should be.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    That's just your opinion. Mistaking opinion for fact is hard core SJ 101.
    Coming late into this thread but: The above is true, I had to take a class and everything

On a more serious note though, nice to see all the SJ love here. We're wonderful friends to have and god-awful-pain-in-the-ass enemies to have.
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson
    Likes Cellmold liked this post

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Yes, SJ's are scary as enemies.

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    Coming late into this thread but: The above is true, I had to take a class and everything

On a more serious note though, nice to see all the SJ love here. We're wonderful friends to have and god-awful-pain-in-the-ass enemies to have.
    Delete the former and make the latter bold.
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

So I realized how to tell the difference between an SJ and NJ.

SJ - Tells you how to do things

NJ - Tries to get you to do things

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I like them, when I want to like them.