I posted my opinion about the other types and how good the relationships are. This only applies for INTPs.
Please understand that this isn't meant to offend anyone. No offense. Without further ado, let's start.
INTP: Except for myself, I don't know any other INTPs, but I had conversations with some on this very forum (Xander) and they are fun.
ENTP: The extroverted counterpart. One of my friends is an ENTP. That guy's awesome. We argue all of the time (about anything) and it's fun.
INTJ: Partners in competence. I have a couple INTJ friends, and they're smart (not as smart as me though), but usually a bit arrogant.
ENTJ: One ENTJ I know is calm and totally career-oriented, the other one has a great humor, but gets angry at my laziness and my revolting.
INFP: The only INFP I know is my grandma. She's quiet, friendly, and a great philosopher. She's emotionally fragile though.
ENFP: I really like them. They're smart, friendly, adventurous, but I can't understand how they can be so happy/optimistic/enthusiastic all of the time.
INFJ: My dad is an INFJ. It's a love-hate relationship in a nutshell. He's intellectually smart, but logically stupid. He hates my spontaneousness.
ENFJ: Now that is some personality! They're very expressive and exited, but they can be calm though. a likeable personality, in my opinion.
Now to the sensors, ugh...
ISTP: Really calm, and only say something when necessary. They appear lazy but work when they have to. I like them, but couldn't be best friends.
ESTP: By far my favorite SE type. They're adventurous, realistic, and logical. They usually don't understand what I'm telling them, though.
ISTJ: I don't really like ISTJs. They're dogs. How can they be so loyal? They're also workaholics, and the guy shushing you in the library.
ESTJ: They are stupid and loyal. If you are different from them, they will mess you up. Worse: They think you're stupid no matter what you do.
ISFP: Finally a better type. They are calm, patient and tolerant. They accept life how it is. I like them, but not what they do.
ESFP: They are party animals. They are social butterflies and fairly loyal. That's the type you want to get drunk if you know what I mean, hehe.
ISFJ: ISTJs are dogs, but ISFJs even want to be dogs. They have no problem living a lie as long as everything stays the same. How stupid...
ESFJ: Stupidity reached it's limit here. They are the definition of a cunt. "Can't Understand Normal Thinking". They're also usually popular because there are so many of them. I have an ESFJ teacher, but I have no problem with her, because she's mature and knows her shit. She also has an above average IQ.
My favorite types in order:
1. ENTP (I like them slightly more than INTPs because being extroverted is an advantage, in my opinion. I also act like an ENTP.)
2. INTP (Sounds arrogant, but how could I not? It's my own type, FCOL! *smile*)
3. ENTJ (ENTJs are the boss! they are ambitious and intelligent and deserve to be 3rd.)
4. INTJ (I value competence, and they are the best strategists. They're smart and fun. 4th serves them right.)
5. ENFP (no comment. ENFPs are awesome.)
6. ENFJ (My best friend is an ENFJ. Not that it's the reason that's on here, but still.)
7. INFJ (They have a really deep personality, and I value that. They're also great philosophers.)
8. INFP (Also great philosophers, but they are more delinquent and emotionally unstable, but ironically more calm.)
9. ISTP (I can relate with them, but they lack in intelligence.)
10. ISFP (they're less idealistic hippies. All they care about is peace, not a bad thing, but they do nothing about it. They accept life too much.)
11. ESTP (I can tolerate them. At least they're not antisocial and have a deeper personality than the types listed below.)
12. ESFP (ESFPs are usually "bitches", meaning they are too loyal.)
13. ISTJ (They have no life whatsoever.)
14. ISFJ (They're happy living a lie. I detest people like that.)
15. ESTJ (I resent ESTJs They're walking facades with no soul. They think they're smarter, but they're f-ing idiots who understand nothing.)
16. ESFJ (I downright hate this type. I explained why, but I hate them. They have no souls.)
If I offended your type, I don't mind if you hate me. Hate me all you want, but don't disturb the thread by getting off-topic. Also, chances are you're not an NT type if you are offended and shouldn't even be commenting here.
This is all out of an INTP's point of view. Please comment your opinion below and how much you can relate. But don't exaggerate the ranting about SJs.