• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Relationships to the other types

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
You use the word "stupid" a lot. It's such a broad way of describing someone. And your reasons for calling someone stupid are pretty vague. "I don't agree with the way they think, therefore they're stupid." Seems kind of lazy.

ESTJ: They are stupid and loyal. If you are different from them, they will mess you up. Worse: They think you're stupid no matter what you do.

I think the OP's really an ESTJ

á´…eparted

passages
My list is easy: P > J, N > S, T > F, I > E.

INTP
ENTP
ENFP
INFP

INFJ

ESTP
ISTP
ESFP
ISFP

ENTJ
INTJ
ENFJ

ISFJ
ISTJ
ESFJ
ESTJ

I haven't been able to be around enough INTPs to know (not sure I've ever been around any), but based on what I've seen from similar types, I'll assume I'd like them best.

I prefer perceivers over judgers, as judgers tend to like getting in the way, imposing their BS, being in control (telling others what to do, and having everything go according to them), obligating/trapping others where no one agreed to anything, and they seem to be unable to understand plain english (everything has to be spelt out for them). If the judger is smart, then things are usually better, but at the end of the day the judger annoyance never goes away. I prefer intuitors over sensors, but if the intuitor is a judger, and the sensor a perceiver, then I'd probably prefer the sensor. I prefer thinkers over feelers, because it's always hurt feelings, and other feelery BS with feelers. If everything doesn't hurt their feelings and they aren't about pointing BS accusations in my direction, then F vs. T doesn't matter as much. I prefer introverts as they are quiet as well, and don't need to talk all the time, but if an extrovert's need for social interaction isn't directed at me, then I vs. E doesn't matter.

Needs more hate.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I seem to find Ns more interesting than Ss, I clash with bossy types (Js then?), Es can annoy me if they butt in when I'm talking and don't let me get a word in edgeways (some Is are guilty of this also). Ts and Fs I respect equally.

That being said, I don't think type is overly crucial to whether I'll get along with you. I get on well with some ESFJ colleagues I know, growing up I didn't get on well with my xNTJ dad and ENFJ sister (they haven't been tested, but their type seems quite obvious to me).

I get on with you lot alright, don't I? I think I've made an a good impression.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
This is genius!

This is the guy that didn't believe I was a T as I typed as an "anxious introvert". He seems to see things in black and white, and quite conclusive of things, so I'm wondering whether [MENTION=24238]RandomINTP[/MENTION] is more INTJ. How easy is it to change your username by the way?

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
This is the guy that didn't believe I was a T as I typed as an "anxious introvert". He seems to see things in black and white, and quite conclusive of things, so I'm wondering whether [MENTION=24238]RandomINTP[/MENTION] is more INTJ. How easy is it to change your username by the way?

No, I'm not a J. I suck at planning, and I never stick to any plans. Also, routines bore me to death. I'm a guy that wants to experience something new before I die. I also dislike school for that reason (not that it's hard or anything, quite the opposite). I'm also very spontaneous and want to consider everything before I make a decision, to the point where my _N_J Dad calls me undecisive. He also calls me lazy and have no respect.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
No, I'm not a J. I suck at planning, and I never stick to any plans. Also, routines bore me to death. I'm a guy that wants to experience something new before I die. I also dislike school for that reason (not that it's hard or anything, quite the opposite). I'm also very spontaneous and want to consider everything before I make a decision, to the point where my _N_J Dad calls me undecisive. He also calls me lazy and have no respect.

I think you've made your case :)

Some Js I know prefer to have a schedule, but it's entirely their own - they'd rather not have someone organise them. I prefer to have a rough idea for a plan, but leave room for spontaneity, the unexpected etc, I too feel constrained by rigidity. Thing is, I CAN plan, I just find it boring, and tedious especially if I keep having to change it.

As for being a possible F though, I have the emotional range of a brick, and tend to analyse things coldly and logically. Taking into account everyone's feelings is something I've had to learn (I still am!).