User Tag List

First 345

This is very entertaining.
    Likes yama liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    You use the word "stupid" a lot. It's such a broad way of describing someone. And your reasons for calling someone stupid are pretty vague. "I don't agree with the way they think, therefore they're stupid." Seems kind of lazy.
    ESTJ: They are stupid and loyal. If you are different from them, they will mess you up. Worse: They think you're stupid no matter what you do.
    I think the OP's really an ESTJ

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by baccheion View Post
    My list is easy: P > J, N > S, T > F, I > E.

INTP
    ENTP
    ENFP
    INFP

INFJ

ESTP
    ISTP
    ESFP
    ISFP

ENTJ
    INTJ
    ENFJ

ISFJ
    ISTJ
    ESFJ
    ESTJ

I haven't been able to be around enough INTPs to know (not sure I've ever been around any), but based on what I've seen from similar types, I'll assume I'd like them best.

I prefer perceivers over judgers, as judgers tend to like getting in the way, imposing their BS, being in control (telling others what to do, and having everything go according to them), obligating/trapping others where no one agreed to anything, and they seem to be unable to understand plain english (everything has to be spelt out for them). If the judger is smart, then things are usually better, but at the end of the day the judger annoyance never goes away. I prefer intuitors over sensors, but if the intuitor is a judger, and the sensor a perceiver, then I'd probably prefer the sensor. I prefer thinkers over feelers, because it's always hurt feelings, and other feelery BS with feelers. If everything doesn't hurt their feelings and they aren't about pointing BS accusations in my direction, then F vs. T doesn't matter as much. I prefer introverts as they are quiet as well, and don't need to talk all the time, but if an extrovert's need for social interaction isn't directed at me, then I vs. E doesn't matter.
    Needs more hate.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I seem to find Ns more interesting than Ss, I clash with bossy types (Js then?), Es can annoy me if they butt in when I'm talking and don't let me get a word in edgeways (some Is are guilty of this also). Ts and Fs I respect equally.

That being said, I don't think type is overly crucial to whether I'll get along with you. I get on well with some ESFJ colleagues I know, growing up I didn't get on well with my xNTJ dad and ENFJ sister (they haven't been tested, but their type seems quite obvious to me).

I get on with you lot alright, don't I? I think I've made an a good impression.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    This is genius!
    This is the guy that didn't believe I was a T as I typed as an "anxious introvert". He seems to see things in black and white, and quite conclusive of things, so I'm wondering whether @RandomINTP is more INTJ. How easy is it to change your username by the way?

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Luke O View Post
    This is the guy that didn't believe I was a T as I typed as an "anxious introvert". He seems to see things in black and white, and quite conclusive of things, so I'm wondering whether @RandomINTP is more INTJ. How easy is it to change your username by the way?
    No, I'm not a J. I suck at planning, and I never stick to any plans. Also, routines bore me to death. I'm a guy that wants to experience something new before I die. I also dislike school for that reason (not that it's hard or anything, quite the opposite). I'm also very spontaneous and want to consider everything before I make a decision, to the point where my _N_J Dad calls me undecisive. He also calls me lazy and have no respect.
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    No, I'm not a J. I suck at planning, and I never stick to any plans. Also, routines bore me to death. I'm a guy that wants to experience something new before I die. I also dislike school for that reason (not that it's hard or anything, quite the opposite). I'm also very spontaneous and want to consider everything before I make a decision, to the point where my _N_J Dad calls me undecisive. He also calls me lazy and have no respect.
    I think you've made your case

Some Js I know prefer to have a schedule, but it's entirely their own - they'd rather not have someone organise them. I prefer to have a rough idea for a plan, but leave room for spontaneity, the unexpected etc, I too feel constrained by rigidity. Thing is, I CAN plan, I just find it boring, and tedious especially if I keep having to change it.

As for being a possible F though, I have the emotional range of a brick, and tend to analyse things coldly and logically. Taking into account everyone's feelings is something I've had to learn (I still am!).