User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    And SJs, I don't particularily like any of them.
    I guarantee you would like me. If you want we can do a sort of master and disciple thing.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    I guarantee you would like me. If you want we can do a sort of master and disciple thing.
    You're an ENTJ.
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

You're an ENTJ.
    Was! Was! Now I'm ESFJ, it's that easy.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

- A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Was! Was! Now I'm ESFJ, it's that easy.
    Yeah...
    NOT. You simply changed 2 letters to prove a point but ENTJ is your real type because before you have written down your true type.
    That's like writing "I'm gay" and that automatically makes you homosexual. It doesn't. Actually, I'm just stating the obvious which you already know, but for the sake of being right, I'll do it anyway. It's called lying.
    MBTI:

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling
    Likes Cellmold liked this post

Yeah...
    NOT. You simply changed 2 letters to prove a point but ENTJ is your real type because before you have written down your true type.
    That's like writing "I'm gay" and that automatically makes you homosexual. It doesn't. Actually, I'm just stating the obvious which you already know, but for the sake of being right, I'll do it anyway. It's called lying.
    But I could have been lying about ENTJ.

- A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

But I could have been lying about ENTJ.
    It's a possibility, but I doubt that, and I can tell you why.
    You seem smart and logical, and you also post on the NT forum, so this relatively proves you're an NT.
    Your comments are always linked together in a way, and you predict my comments, so you're most likely also a J.
    The hardest thing to determine, though, is if you are an Introvert or an Extrovert. Since this is the internet, I can't prove it, but I have hints leading to it.
    You're friendly, social and open, and don't get passive-agressive. You also say what you think, planned or not. You're most likely an E.

There you have it. I've just proved your type. You're an ENTJ.
    MBTI:

It's a possibility, but I doubt that, and I can tell you why.
    You seem smart and logical, and you also post on the NT forum, so this relatively proves you're an NT.
    Your comments are always linked together in a way, and you predict my comments, so you're most likely also a J.
    The hardest thing to determine, though, is if you are an Introvert or an Extrovert. Since this is the internet, I can't prove it, but I have hints leading to it.
    You're friendly, social and open, and don't get passive-agressive. You also say what you think, planned or not. You're most likely an E.

There you have it. I've just proved your type. You're an ENTJ.
    This is genius!

- A.A. Milne.
    Likes Jaguar, Hard liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Extroverts can't be passive-aggressive? Guess you've never met my mom.
    Likes Cellmold, SD45T-2 liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Extroverts can't be passive-aggressive? Guess you've never met my mom.
    I have a passive-agressive extroverted friend, too, but usually, it's like this.
    Extroverts are usually active,
    Introverts are usually passive.
    But then again, I'm an Introvert and active-agressive.
    MBTI:

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

This is genius!
    Wow, thanks for the compliment (despite it being the truth). usually I just get called "smart", but nothing more.
    MBTI: