• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Relationships to the other types

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Here's what I think of people's functions and myself

Ti-Hero
Ne-Good parenting
Si- Forever young
Fe- Feminine part of a person's perosnality

Te- Opposing
Ni-Witch
Se- Trickier
Fi- Devil

Rearranging the functions in your retrospective order to find out

INFP-

Fi-Devil
Ne- Good parenting
Si- Forever Young
Te- Opposing.

ESFP

Se- Trickier
Fi- Devil
Te- Opposing
Ni- Witch

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You know, they used to call Albert Einstein stupid because they didn't understand what he was talking about and thought it didn't make sense.
They weren't capable of understanding him, so they called him stupid. With me, it's the same thing. They call me stupid because they can't understand me.

ESFJs are usually popular because they don't go around saying shit like this.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
ESFJs are usually popular because they don't go around saying shit like this.

Seems legit...
NOT!
I always want to know the truth, no matter how much it sucks. I expect the same from everyone else (unless I know for a fact that they are emotionally unstable, but that's actually a psychological sickness.)

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Finally someone I can relate to. At least you don't say some typical-ass quotes that apply to normal people. :D
This guy has some interpretation! This guy has personality! I have the feeling, the most people on this forum are cold robots with no soul whatsoever.
Might be, why I'm here. I want to understand them.

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow. The rampant generalizing displayed here is truly impressive.

By the way, that was me shushing you in the library. Keep it down, I'm trying to read about Nikola Tesla.

Have you read Tesla's autobiography yet? Cool stuff, for a certified nutter / genius.
Err, him, not you. :doh:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Finally someone I can relate to. At least you don't say some typical-ass quotes that apply to normal people. :D
This guy has some interpretation! This guy has personality! I have the feeling, the most people on this forum are cold robots with no soul whatsoever.
Might be, why I'm here. I want to understand them.

Who are you even talking about??

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=24085]great_bay[/MENTION]

baccheion

My list is easy: P > J, N > S, T > F, I > E.

INTP
ENTP
ENFP
INFP

INFJ

ESTP
ISTP
ESFP
ISFP

ENTJ
INTJ
ENFJ

ISFJ
ISTJ
ESFJ
ESTJ

I haven't been able to be around enough INTPs to know (not sure I've ever been around any), but based on what I've seen from similar types, I'll assume I'd like them best.

I prefer perceivers over judgers, as judgers tend to like getting in the way, imposing their BS, being in control (telling others what to do, and having everything go according to them), obligating/trapping others where no one agreed to anything, and they seem to be unable to understand plain english (everything has to be spelt out for them). If the judger is smart, then things are usually better, but at the end of the day the judger annoyance never goes away. I prefer intuitors over sensors, but if the intuitor is a judger, and the sensor a perceiver, then I'd probably prefer the sensor. I prefer thinkers over feelers, because it's always hurt feelings, and other feelery BS with feelers. If everything doesn't hurt their feelings and they aren't about pointing BS accusations in my direction, then F vs. T doesn't matter as much. I prefer introverts as they are quiet as well, and don't need to talk all the time, but if an extrovert's need for social interaction isn't directed at me, then I vs. E doesn't matter.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
If I had a general rule, it'd be
1. N>S
2. T>F
3. P>J
4. I=E

From NTs, I like ENTPs the most, and INTJs the least.
From NFs, I like ENFPs the most and ENFJs the least.
From SPs, I like ISTPs the most and ESFPs the least.
And SJs, I don't particularily like any of them.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Was! Was! Now I'm ESFJ, it's that easy.

Yeah...
NOT. You simply changed 2 letters to prove a point but ENTJ is your real type because before you have written down your true type.
That's like writing "I'm gay" and that automatically makes you homosexual. It doesn't. Actually, I'm just stating the obvious which you already know, but for the sake of being right, I'll do it anyway. It's called lying.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Yeah...
NOT. You simply changed 2 letters to prove a point but ENTJ is your real type because before you have written down your true type.
That's like writing "I'm gay" and that automatically makes you homosexual. It doesn't. Actually, I'm just stating the obvious which you already know, but for the sake of being right, I'll do it anyway. It's called lying.

But I could have been lying about ENTJ.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
But I could have been lying about ENTJ.

It's a possibility, but I doubt that, and I can tell you why.
You seem smart and logical, and you also post on the NT forum, so this relatively proves you're an NT.
Your comments are always linked together in a way, and you predict my comments, so you're most likely also a J.
The hardest thing to determine, though, is if you are an Introvert or an Extrovert. Since this is the internet, I can't prove it, but I have hints leading to it.
You're friendly, social and open, and don't get passive-agressive. You also say what you think, planned or not. You're most likely an E.

There you have it. I've just proved your type. You're an ENTJ.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
It's a possibility, but I doubt that, and I can tell you why.
You seem smart and logical, and you also post on the NT forum, so this relatively proves you're an NT.
Your comments are always linked together in a way, and you predict my comments, so you're most likely also a J.
The hardest thing to determine, though, is if you are an Introvert or an Extrovert. Since this is the internet, I can't prove it, but I have hints leading to it.
You're friendly, social and open, and don't get passive-agressive. You also say what you think, planned or not. You're most likely an E.

There you have it. I've just proved your type. You're an ENTJ.

This is genius!

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Extroverts can't be passive-aggressive? Guess you've never met my mom.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Extroverts can't be passive-aggressive? Guess you've never met my mom.

I have a passive-agressive extroverted friend, too, but usually, it's like this.
Extroverts are usually active,
Introverts are usually passive.
But then again, I'm an Introvert and active-agressive.