• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Fictional NTs

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Jughead is brilliant (second only to Dilton at school, mentioned tons of times), extremely lazy, lives inside his head, is very clever but doesn't use his brain unless provoked. Total INTP.

I am all for a good explanation. Never thought about it but I'm totally willing to say...right you are. :)

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
I know people say Han Solo is an ISTP, but I think we can all agree he's an ENTJ.

Richard0612

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't know if anyone's mentioned Gil Grissom from CSI: Las Vegas yet, but he seems very NT (possibly INTP?), what with his logical approach to a situation and somewhat obsessive interest in entomology.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think Getafix/Panoramix from Asterix books (and now movies) is INTJ.

Incidentally, I've got Asterix down for ISTP but for the life of me can't think of peg Obelix except maybe F.

IlyaK1986

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear): INTJ
Vegeta (DBZ): INTJ
Magus (Chrono Trigger): INTJ
Arcturus Mengsk (Starcraft): ENTJ
Kerrigan (Starcraft): INTJ? INTP?
Illidan Stormrage (Warcraft III--in WoW blizz wrecked his character): INTJ

Darth Maul: INTJ

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Darth Maul is also probably an ISTx. I'd like to say ISTP because of his martial arts skills.

IlyaK1986

MBTI Type
ENTJ
IMO he's ISTJ. Too deeply rooted in tradition and pride.

I'd have to say Vegeta is rather rational, though. He seemed to have come up with all of the plans when sheer force couldn't pummel the bad guy.

Terian

MBTI Type
NeTi
These have undoubtedly been said, but I'm too lazy to read through everyone's contributions at the moment.

Dr. Gregory House, The Doctor (Dr. Who), and the Joker are all ENTPs.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm predisposed to agreeing with anyone who thinks House is an ENTP (and has a handsome avatar). So I'll go with ENTP w/Fe for Dr Whoa, too.

Terian

MBTI Type
NeTi
I'm predisposed to agreeing with anyone who thinks House is an ENTP (and has a handsome avatar). So I'll go with ENTP w/Fe for Dr Whoa, too.

Heh, I'd watch a show with Keanu Reeves playing a Doctor Whoa. :D

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Dr. Whoa would probably be an F, though.

Does Dr. Who's MBTI type depend in part on the incarnation? For example, I see Tom Baker's doctor as more NFish than, say, Christopher Eccleston's.

sriv

MBTI Type
JIxT
I'd have to say Vegeta is rather rational, though. He seemed to have come up with all of the plans when sheer force couldn't pummel the bad guy.
That doesn't mean he's a rational. That just means he's shrewd.

LunarMoon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Flick (A Bug’s Life): ENTP
Hopper (A Bug’s Life): ENTJ
Dr. Evil (Austin Powers): ENTJ
Lucca (Chrono Trigger): INTP
Magus/Janus (Chrono Trigger): eNTJ
Edmund Dantes (Count of Monte Cristo): INTJ
Abraham Van Helsing (Dracula): ENTP
Captain Nemo (differing incarnations): INTJ