User Tag List

First 1321222324 Last

Thread: Fictional NTs

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram

A few INTJs: Gandalf (LotR), Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice), Severus Snape (Harry Potter), possibly Tom Riddle/Voldemort (also Harry Potter), Captain Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek: TNG)
    "Science is the attempt to make the chaotic diversity of our sense-experience correspond to a logically uniform style of thought." -Einstein

"Fools who wear their hearts proudly on their sleeves, who cannot control their emotions, who wallow in sad memories and allow themselves to be provoked this easily weak people, in other words they stand no chance!" -Snape

Em. Female INTx and Proud of it. Left-handed Calligrapher. Writer. Scientist. Type Five Enneagram.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I think Stephen Maturin from the Master and Commander book series & film is INTP.

MBTI
    ENTP

I agree completely on Dr. Gregory House and Tyler Durden being ENTP. In Durden's case, the whole 'Fight Club' phenomenon was nothing but an experiment he found incredibly interesting and entertaining. He didn't ultimately care about any of the crap he was spouting, and it's contradictions, he was just enjoying the experiment of seeing how far it would go.
    No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." Lucius Cornelius Sulla

MBTI
    ENTP

I was thinking whilst reading recently that D'Artagnan of Dumas fame could be an ENTP candidate...
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by sgtmac_46 View Post
    I agree completely on Dr. Gregory House and Tyler Durden being ENTP. In Durden's case, the whole 'Fight Club' phenomenon was nothing but an experiment he found incredibly interesting and entertaining. He didn't ultimately care about any of the crap he was spouting, and it's contradictions, he was just enjoying the experiment of seeing how far it would go.
    Nah, I think Tyler Durden's an ESTP. He's (ironically) the most cool, collected and straightforward character in the film. The Narrator is more likely the intuitive, confused ying to Durden's grounded, confrontational yang.

"I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck; I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Fictional NTs?

I don't know, ENTJs ?
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    Fictional NTs?

I don't know, ENTJs ?
    :steam:

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Dirk Struan - ENTJ

MBTI
    ENTP

J Gatsby...

From the Great Gatsby - ? INTJ

MBTI
    INTP

Exclamation A couple new, obscure ones....

John Laroquette's character(who wakes up temporarily from a coma) in that one episode of House: ENTJ

INTPs are much more often depicted as nerds, eccentrics, or absent-minded professors than as villains, but I may have found at least one INTP quasi-villain:
    Remember that dumb, but hard to look away(the theme of the film, actually) movie Sliver? I watched it(random collecting via torrents) for the first time in 15 years this weekend(mild spoilers follow). I think William Baldwin's character was an INTP! Think about it: spends lots of time alone observing others through that system of monitors and cameras, designs video games for a living(as a cover, at least).
    He must have great Ne to get all that play, though. Shadow Fe shows through his willingness to use his weird little setup to do some good, and his seriously fucked up and drawn out into the late 20s oedipal complex.

The other characters:

Jack: XSTP
    Carly: IXXJ
    Vida: ESFX