• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Fictional NTs

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
The characters in [t]The Princess Bride[/i] movie display the various NT types so well that I wonder if either the writer or director studied MBTI. Wesley, the man in black, is an ENTP and the three main villians are the other NT types. "Inconceivable" guy is INTJ; Prince Humperdink is ENTJ; Six-fingered man is INTP.

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
INTJ
INTP
Brian Griffin - Family Guy
Neo - The Matrix(some say F)
Spiderman(some say Se)
Charles Xavier
Charlie Brown

---------------

I've gotta know why you say Charlie Brown is an INTP. :shock:
Charlie Brown as in Snoopy's owner...the one Lucy snatches the football from....you're kidding right?

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
There's no way Jigsaw is an INFJ. And, don't give me that desire for poetic justice non-sense ...:devil:

Huey Freeman is probably one of the best contemporary examples of a fictional INTJ.

Anyone think Maggie Simpson might be an INTP?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

I think she's some sort of NT. Hard to tell as much on the I/E and P/J as young as she is. But she has a niche in The Simpson family with an SJ mom, SP dad, SP brother, and NF sister. :)

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
There's no way Jigsaw is an INFJ. And, don't give me that desire for poetic justice non-sense ...:devil:

Huey Freeman is probably one of the best contemporary examples of a fictional INTJ.

Hmmm Huey INTJ...you're right.

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
@ Jeffster: True.

From what I've seen she appears to be very observant, logical and (this is important) doesn't take the initiative which, IMO, precludes xNTJ.

@ Littlelostnf: thanks.

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
@ Jeffster: True.

From what I've seen she appears to be very observant, logical and (this is important) doesn't take the initiative which, IMO, precludes xNTJ.

@ Littlelostnf: thanks.

Question then..his friend Ceaser..is he NT or NF...I think he's NF..what say you?

Jughead

MBTI Type
INTP
The Joker as portrayed by Heath Ledger... INTP, possibly ENTP.

Also, Jughead from Archie comics - definitely INTP. *points left*

Ilah

MBTI Type
INTJ
Girl Genius webcomic

Almost the entire cast is NT of some sort. Most of the cast is mad scientists. Some of the best examples of "non evil" mad scientists I have seen. They have some evil mad scientists too.

Ilah

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
The Joker as portrayed by Heath Ledger... INTP, possibly ENTP.

Also, Jughead from Archie comics - definitely INTP. *points left*

Jughead because INTP because? Hmmm that's interesting I should have been much more attracted to him. Archie was to wishey washey...Reggie a pain in the butt...Dillon was kind of a cute nerd but really short :) and Moose...yikes!! But Jughead an INTP...I don't get that?

and yes...I read the comics when I was little.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
The big boss guy from "In Bruges" ENTJ or ESTJ?

Jughead

MBTI Type
INTP
Jughead because INTP because? Hmmm that's interesting I should have been much more attracted to him. Archie was to wishey washey...Reggie a pain in the butt...Dillon was kind of a cute nerd but really short :) and Moose...yikes!! But Jughead an INTP...I don't get that?

and yes...I read the comics when I was little.

Jughead is brilliant (second only to Dilton at school, mentioned tons of times), extremely lazy, lives inside his head, is very clever but doesn't use his brain unless provoked. Total INTP.