• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] one of the hardest iq test to answer

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A

Sounds like you're drunk. Just kidding.

This is a cleverly designed illusion. You need to watch very closely to figure out what is going on - for example, that it isn't as if entire heads are removed (the automatic tendency we have is to focus on the head as a whole unit, like you would for a real person), rather that specific body parts all are along a line and the pixelation is crude enough for a recreation to be possible with an extra head.

nonchalant

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
One of the person is pregnant.

Nico_D

The Lost One
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I put this into Photoshop and cut the pieces like they were in the gif. The left piece in the picture with 13 people is irrelevant, it doesn't change anything when moved to the right. The right hand piece changes the amount. Any why is that?

When moving the left piece to the right, it goes exactly on top of the people there. But when you move the right piece, the second row from the left (with 2 people) turns into second row from the right (with 3 people) and therefore adding to the amount. Moving the left piece does not subtract anything because the row with 3 stays that way at both ends, but the right hand piece one adds.

Sorry, my English skills aren't probably enough to make sense. But here's the two setups.

12.jpg
13.jpg

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Something about putting them all in a line based on height and where they switch pieces......I keep thinking that would help.

yadegar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
intp
i place this post
guide:no cheating is in this picture
a logical pattern occur