User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    IXTX
    Enneagram
    4 sp
    Socionics
    entj Ni

Default What can we learn from extroverts?

In today's world extroverts are valued more than introverts, schools are created to house extroverts for example...the whole system reeks of extrovert all over

surviving/thriving for an introvert just ...well became harder
    we are being ridiculed and pushed away by those who arent aware

in my case...I'm really rare in my part of the world, I just know one other intj girl i suspect her to be an E4 aswell

but recent events has shown me that extroverts are being put on a pedestal for a reason

and its up to us introverts to follow suit and rise above it

so what can we learn from extroverts?
    dont tell me the basics because i know all of them...keep your theories/concepts/ideas etc. long and complex thank you

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Bnova View Post
    In today's world extroverts are valued more than introverts, schools are created to house extroverts for example...the whole system reeks of extrovert all over

Typical "the world against me" argument. You're going to just live a frustrated life with a mindset like this.

in my case...I'm really rare in my part of the world, I just know one other intj girl i suspect her to be an E4 aswell
    No. You just want to be rare and special. There's likely plenty around you. You're just not aware of it.

but recent events has shown me that extroverts are being put on a pedestal for a reason
    Since you seem to be full so many "high ideas", why don't you "enlighten us" and explain to us these recent events.

dont tell me the basics because i know all of them...keep your theories/concepts/ideas etc. long and complex thank you
    How pretentious and haughty. Let me guess, you already have the answer preformulated in your head, right? You aren't going to learn a darn thing with an attitude like that. I get the impression that you just want everyone to regard you as amazing and mighty just for existing. Ha, it doesn't work that way. In fact, you're causing the exact opposite.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Seek out people who are quieter, like you. Extroverts may dominate but not by as much as you may imagine. Being an introvert is not a problem in and of itself at high school; introverts are just less likely to have friends. The problem is that unless you belong to a group, you will be bullied.

Nobody will care. Again, your way out of this rut is to make friends somehow, and if you are depressed I would suggest you talk to somebody you trust about that - out of school.

Thinking types cannot be E4, as 4s make (non)sense of reality through their emotional states. If you type as "INTJ 4", you've mistyped in one of the systems. You have a T-ish air about you, so I will cast my vote for 5w4. I also don't think that you are an INTJ, but that's another story.

and its up to us introverts to follow suit and rise above it

so what can we learn from extroverts?
    I am not going to waste precious time composing an essay to suit your whim. If you had mastered "the basics" then you wouldn't be here asking us for help.

@Hard I second what you said...
    Likes Bnova liked this post

MBTI
    IXTX
    Enneagram
    4 sp
    Socionics
    entj Ni

Looks like there is an abundance of feelers on typology...that's one case solved...quite the cute lot you guys are @Hard and @Kullervo you both have suited your purposes well, congratulations

your advice was really good @Hard is one entertaining customer though @Kullervo supplied more of the relevant knowledge

but as expected no one can tell me something i didn't already know, how utterly dull-_- and disappointing though @Hard had an interesting comment in regards to my "attitude" I would like you to elaborate more on that ,it should be interesting, oh and please come up with something more complex and original because seriously all your other replies to the question are already answered and unbelievably expected,therefore I've already recognized your pattern so I'm hoping for something more unconventional please thanks

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Looks like there is an abundance of feelers on typology...that's one case solved...quite the cute lot you guys are @Hard and @Kullervo you both have suited your purposes well, congratulations
    You would not call me "cute" if you met me as I am no drooping lily: my intensity is such that everyone around me can feel it when I walk into a room.

your advice was really good @Hard is one entertaining customer though @Kullervo supplied more of the relevant knowledge

but as expected no one can tell me something i didn't already know, how utterly dull-_- and disappointing though @Hard had an interesting comment in regards to my "attitude" I would like you to elaborate more on that ,it should be interesting, oh and please come up with something more complex and original because seriously all your other replies to the question are already answered and unbelievably expected,therefore I've already recognized your pattern so I'm hoping for something more unconventional please thanks
    Do not multiply entities beyond necessity. Aren't you a Thinker? I would've thought you'd understand such basic logic. Complexity is not good in and of itself - only when it is useful. The contrary view has wrecked havoc on the arts. I could say the same thing about being unconventional. It is good to have a free mind, but what if your ideas are stupid? What if really, there is no need to change what is? Rebelling for the sake of rebellion is as much a sin as stagnation.

Always ask yourself whether your actions have purpose. How is your way better than what somebody else can offer? So far, we are yet to be convinced.

The way I see it, there are 2 archetypal types of "introverts:" those bound by crippling shyness (of which there is an overabundance), and those who are "shielded" from the outside world in their own "mental bubble" of cerebral complexity (the best example being the Enneagram 9); these are the "true" introverts.

The former type has no useful advantage whatsoever, being limited from opportunities by his own anxiety, while the latter is fully at an advantage with his mental independence.
    Likes Axwell liked this post

MBTI
    IXTX
    Enneagram
    4 sp
    Socionics
    entj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    You would not call me "cute" if you met me as I am no drooping lily: my intensity is such that everyone around me can feel it when I walk into a room.

Do not multiply entities beyond necessity. Aren't you a Thinker? I would've thought you'd understand such basic logic. Complexity is not good in and of itself - only when it is useful. The contrary view has wrecked havoc on the arts. I could say the same thing about being unconventional. It is good to have a free mind, but what if your ideas are stupid? What if really, there is no need to change what is? Rebelling for the sake of rebellion is as much a sin as stagnation.

Always ask yourself whether your actions have purpose. How is your way better than what somebody else can offer? So far, we are yet to be convinced.
    Hahahahaahaha that first comment completely dope,that was some interesting shit,almost brought me to tears,such emotion,such drama, haahahahhaha and so fragile

Well your second and third comment I will take seriously because it sounds like a challenge

Now your second comment,what you say is true,but yeah...how to simply put it?
    I love complexity and the unconventional,only through chaos can I understand something,take my mind for example,its a series of voices that dates back to the ancient of times up until the modern society we live in today,its an orchestra of pure chaos swirling into the deep ,dark,furious typhoon that is my mind a never ending spiral added with my mild schizophrenia I must now live in endless suffering,never once do I have a peaceful night where I can sleep,never once can I stop thinking because for those who I must defend I must use my mind perfectly,those that I must lead,those that must be saved,those that always count on me to pull through this is my curse and my blessing,through the hardest of hardships I have prevailed evens stopped myself multiple times from suicide yes I did...this life I have it isn't easy so why should I spoon feed others?this you call rebellion? This I call freedom,where I exchanged mine in order for those around me to live a peaceful life,my actions have meaning but its up to you guys to find the true meaning that has been hidden away from you since you were young...I understand so much more than people my age ever will,they threw me to the wolves and so I ended up leading the pact,I get why you are so passionate ,sometimes I wish I could understand other peoples feelings,I'm no firm believer of MBTI or any other personality type of things,the only thing I believe in is the people around me and hopefully myself(I really dunno if I still have the confidence to go on but people are counting on me I can't let them down)...well yeah hope that answers your questions

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

PLEASE KEEP ON GLORIFYING EXTROVERTS I LIVE FOR THIS

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

this thread...

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    That's just because you smell like cabbage
    Likes Chthonic, Bnova, ESFJ liked this post