User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    IXTX
    Enneagram
    4 sp
    Socionics
    entj Ni

Default is it really wrong manipulating delinquents?

I mean like their "smart asses" were asking for a full out war...like really? It was actually rather easy manipulating these two girls they fell into every tactic and trap ,and they suppose to be "smart" because they go to a private school and the acting like they some kind of smart "beautiful" young innocent girls,....uhm no

So tell me something is it really wrong manipulating people to try and teach them that they are inferior and show them the correct path?

In a way it was wrong,but teaching them their faults in their star filled skies ? Welcome to the world of the mastermind bitches
    Likes Xann liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Yes, it's wrong.

Also, I think you should get down from your high horse. You'll hurt yourself when you fall down.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Likes Bush Did 9/11, Kullervo liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Bnova View Post
    So tell me something is it really wrong manipulating people to try and teach them that they are inferior and show them the correct path?

In a way it was wrong,but teaching them their faults in their star filled skies ? Welcome to the world of the mastermind bitches
    Yes it's wrong to manipulate people for any reason actually. Just as wrong as calling others inferior and faulty. 10 points for ticking all those boxes today.
    Likes Bnova, Bknight liked this post

MBTI
    IXTX
    Enneagram
    4 sp
    Socionics
    entj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Yes, it's wrong.

Also, I think you should get down from your high horse. You'll hurt yourself when you fall down.
    I fell thousands of times but i still got up and I'm still the best at what I do so yeah I worked my ass off to be on this here high horse,its like a birth right Mr/Mrs ENFJ

MBTI
    INFJ

I worked my ass off to be on this here high horse,its like a birth right
    Contradiction.
    Likes Bknight liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

is your reason for saying you think that they think they're smart is because they go to private school, or have they actually said they were smart because of that?

you're probably one of those people who at some point in their life is going to be like i don't have any friends, because i'm too smart for everyone. no you don't have any friends because you're a dick
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I mean like their "smart asses" were asking for a full out war...like really? It was actually rather easy manipulating these two girls they fell into every tactic and trap ,and they suppose to be "smart" because they go to a private school and the acting like they some kind of smart "beautiful" young innocent girls,....uhm no

<yawn> No, go right ahead.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

To the point - what the hell are you babbling on about? Your post reads as if it were made while doing 38 bong hits.
    Likes Hard, 93JC, ygolo, Bknight liked this post

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

This whole post actually reeks of an inferiority complex in the poster.

Manipulating others to prove to yourself that you're smart is ultimately going to fail to deliver.
    Likes Bknight liked this post

MBTI
    IXTX
    Enneagram
    4 sp
    Socionics
    entj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    This whole post actually reeks of an inferiority complex in the poster.

Manipulating others to prove to yourself that you're smart is ultimately going to fail to deliver.
    hehe or is that what I'd like you to think? why would I randomly post a thread concerning manipulation?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    is your reason for saying you think that they think they're smart is because they go to private school, or have they actually said they were smart because of that?

you're probably one of those people who at some point in their life is going to be like i don't have any friends, because i'm too smart for everyone. no you don't have any friends because you're a dick
    Yeah I've heard that before you not the first