• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] is it really wrong manipulating delinquents?

Bnova

MBTI Type
IXTX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I mean like their "smart asses" were asking for a full out war...like really? It was actually rather easy manipulating these two girls they fell into every tactic and trap ,and they suppose to be "smart" because they go to a private school and the acting like they some kind of smart "beautiful" young innocent girls,....uhm no

So tell me something is it really wrong manipulating people to try and teach them that they are inferior and show them the correct path?

In a way it was wrong,but teaching them their faults in their star filled skies ? Welcome to the world of the mastermind bitches

á´…eparted

passages
Yes, it's wrong.

Also, I think you should get down from your high horse. You'll hurt yourself when you fall down.

Chthonic

So tell me something is it really wrong manipulating people to try and teach them that they are inferior and show them the correct path?

In a way it was wrong,but teaching them their faults in their star filled skies ? Welcome to the world of the mastermind bitches

Yes it's wrong to manipulate people for any reason actually. Just as wrong as calling others inferior and faulty. 10 points for ticking all those boxes today. :dry:

Bnova

MBTI Type
IXTX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yes, it's wrong.

Also, I think you should get down from your high horse. You'll hurt yourself when you fall down.

I fell thousands of times but i still got up and I'm still the best at what I do so yeah I worked my ass off to be on this here high horse,its like a birth right;) Mr/Mrs ENFJ

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
is your reason for saying you think that they think they're smart is because they go to private school, or have they actually said they were smart because of that?

you're probably one of those people who at some point in their life is going to be like i don't have any friends, because i'm too smart for everyone. no you don't have any friends because you're a dick

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I mean like their "smart asses" were asking for a full out war...like really? It was actually rather easy manipulating these two girls they fell into every tactic and trap ,and they suppose to be "smart" because they go to a private school and the acting like they some kind of smart "beautiful" young innocent girls,....uhm no

<yawn> No, go right ahead.

Jaguar

To the point - what the hell are you babbling on about? Your post reads as if it were made while doing 38 bong hits.

Lark

This whole post actually reeks of an inferiority complex in the poster.

Manipulating others to prove to yourself that you're smart is ultimately going to fail to deliver.

Bnova

MBTI Type
IXTX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
This whole post actually reeks of an inferiority complex in the poster.

Manipulating others to prove to yourself that you're smart is ultimately going to fail to deliver.

hehe or is that what I'd like you to think? why would I randomly post a thread concerning manipulation?

- - - Updated - - -

is your reason for saying you think that they think they're smart is because they go to private school, or have they actually said they were smart because of that?

you're probably one of those people who at some point in their life is going to be like i don't have any friends, because i'm too smart for everyone. no you don't have any friends because you're a dick

Yeah I've heard that before ;) you not the first

Lark

hehe or is that what I'd like you to think? why would I randomly post a thread concerning manipulation?

- - - Updated - - -

Internet's full of attention starved trolls.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

- - - Updated - - -

why avoid the question? and if i'm not the first there's probably a little bit of truth.

Bnova

MBTI Type
IXTX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp

oh I'm sorry i neglected the question because it seemed irrelevant to the overall painting I'm creating with this thread

now lets see my reasons are...simply

just my "reasons" ;)

lets play a little game

did the chicken cross the road or did the road cross the chicken,is a glass half full of water , half full or half empty and when you look at the moon does it gaze back? do you look at a star or is it looking down on you...quite a simple yet complex riddle if i do say so myself ;) goodluck

Bnova

MBTI Type
IXTX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
why avoid the question? and if i'm not the first there's probably a little bit of truth.

Of course theres truth but can you really depend on other peoples perceptions,same goes for you are you sure youre spot on with your perception of me ,are you sure your perception of reality is ethical or relevant?

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=24162]Bnova[/MENTION] Can I come over some time to borrow a cup of ego?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
oh I'm sorry i neglected the question because it seemed irrelevant to the overall painting I'm creating with this thread

now lets see my reasons are...simply

just my "reasons" ;)

lets play a little game

did the chicken cross the road or did the road cross the chicken,is a glass half full of water , half full or half empty and when you look at the moon does it gaze back? do you look at a star or is it looking down on you...quite a simple yet complex riddle if i do say so myself ;) goodluck

it's not irrelevant though. you're whole premise is they think they're smart because they go to private school. and I'm asking if they said that or if it was an assumption on your part. my whole conclusion of this thread rests on that question. you not answering makes me think they never said it, you just assumed so.

Bnova

MBTI Type
IXTX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=24162]Bnova[/MENTION] Can I come over some time to borrow a cup of ego?

Of course! any time! youre always welcome [MENTION=23115]BadOctopus[/MENTION] :)

Bnova

MBTI Type
IXTX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
it's not irrelevant though. you're whole premise is they think they're smart because they go to private school. and I'm asking if they said that or if it was an assumption on your part. my whole conclusion of this thread rests on that question. you not answering makes me think they never said it, you just assumed so.

It surprises me how easy it is to manipulate you HAHAHAHA I'm literally crying!!! How amusing please tell me more of your assumptions

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
It surprises me how easy it is to manipulate you HAHAHAHA I'm literally crying!!! How amusing please tell me more of your assumptions

I'm not manipulated though. you avoiding a question is not manipulation, but thanks for proving you're a dick. so you probably didn't even manipulate them. I said what i said to get you to answer the question but seeing as that's not gonna happen have fun in you delusional life.