• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] is it really wrong manipulating delinquents?

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Look, you don't have to apologize to me or most anyone else here. I'm not usually so blunt.

You nailed it with #4 and #7. Oh, and #11.

I think this could be inspiration for a cool new thread. "Is it wrong to bully and manipulate others?" is actually an interesting question in the general. It'd force us to question our assumptions and explain why we think it's wrong (if we actually do), get into our definitions of bullying and manipulation, and so on.

We have the psych forum, which might be a good avenue?

DarkestSunlight

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Most of life I was unaware that I was manipulating situations and people. It was the only way I ever succeeded in obtaining what I wanted and became very good at it. It was never intentional and since I've learned that most of who I am is a manipulation, I have tried to avoid it. People think I'm a complete asshole now because I don't use a show to manipulate them and often I don't even bother involving myself with them at all. I spent 25 years of my life functioning through manipulation and I've come to believe this is ingenuine and dishonest.