First 2345 Last

MBTI
    IXTX
    Enneagram
    4 sp
    Socionics
    entj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    So you're toying/testing with everyone then, essentially?
    The answer you seek is in one of my previous posts i posted in this thread

You are the enemy.
    Likes Survive & Stay Free liked this post

MBTI
    IXTX
    Enneagram
    4 sp
    Socionics
    entj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    You are the enemy.
    "All have their worth...and each individual contributes to the worth of others" am I really the enemy?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    You are the enemy.
    "All have their worth...and each individual contributes to the worth of others" am I really the enemy?

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Bnova View Post
    The answer you seek is in one of my previous posts i posted in this thread
    I can actually see that you guys are using general ideas of manipulative people,making the connections behind their motives and what they have experienced etc.

But yeah you guys missed a few things,which is understandable and acceptable because you guys don't know me all too well
    Nobody has the time or patience to play this game. Like, nobody. Nobody thinks it's clever or mind-blowing. Nobody has been manipulated or feels sucker-punched by anything you've said at all in this thread.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes prplchknz, Hard, Bknight liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Chthonic View Post
    My first impression? Hacbad is that you?
    Haha, I said Badger055 but they're similar.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    IXTX
    Enneagram
    4 sp
    Socionics
    entj Ni

Okay well first off before this thread is locked down
    I feel I need to apologize to everyone who participated in this thread

1. yes I am apologizing
    2. no this is not another trick
    3. I'm tired of games
    4. i own that I made a mistake manipulating those girls, just because someone has power it doesn't give them the right to judge others

5. i will probably never post another thread here again because i feel that Iv'e already done enough damage as it is and I'm sure most of you are happy about that

6. theres nothing that i can say to make up for my mistakes here in this thread except sorry and hope all of you who i did wrong will forgive me in time

7. I never actually apologize so I'm inexperienced as stated in previous threads i need to get off my high horse and I'm sure i wont learn anything from that attitude I had,theres a limit to what those on high places can actually learn, everyone is equal but standing here on the ground has made me realize how far apart we are, all of you have climbed mountains and some are at the peak looking over the horizon and found other mountains to climb,while im still on the ground feeling the fear and trembling at the mere sight of my first mountain that I must climb, so I respect all of you, i respect all of your advice, i will accept all your words and I learn to grow so that one day i can stand on the same foundation as all of you and i hope that we can look back to this moment and laugh about it

8. the game is officially over

9. the names Bnova and I apologize for my actions

10. This wasn't an easy post to write

11. have a nice day everyone

12. Those who think I'm not intj, i actually doubt i am intj E4w3, someone with mild schizophrenia ,we dont actually know who we are because we are lost between reality and imagination/spirituality its hard to type me because my preferences change from day to day as you can notice

but yeah thats all I'm going to say probably my last post i guess I dunno maybe I'll get some inspiration for a cool new thread...who knows what the future holds

I'd like to take this chance to apologize to the following people
    @Hard
    @prplcknz @Lark @BadOctopus @Cygnus @jscrothers

yours sincerely
    Bnova aka the dick /:

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Haha, I said Badger055 but they're similar.
    He reminds me of @TheCheeseBurgerKing, except not as bright.

Not hostile enough for Badger though.

Bnova aka the dick /:
    Well, you got one thing right.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

5. i will probably never post another thread here again because i feel that Iv'e already done enough damage as it is and I'm sure most of you are happy about that

6. theres nothing that i can say to make up for my mistakes here in this thread except sorry and hope all of you who i did wrong will forgive me in time
    There's always something you can do to make up for mistakes, though even more important is to learn from them. The way to make up here is to contribute. Find a thread that interests you and you have something to say about, and dive in.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes Bnova liked this post

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Go be a politician OP. That would be a very good career.
    Likes Bnova liked this post

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I mean like their "smart asses" were asking for a full out war...like really? It was actually rather easy manipulating these two girls they fell into every tactic and trap ,and they suppose to be "smart" because they go to a private school and the acting like they some kind of smart "beautiful" young innocent girls,....uhm no

So tell me something is it really wrong manipulating people to try and teach them that they are inferior and show them the correct path?

In a way it was wrong,but teaching them their faults in their star filled skies ? Welcome to the world of the mastermind bitches
    I can't imagine the actual scenario because it sounds like a mess.

The downside to punishing others (through manipulation or any other means) is that you will at some point misjudge and impose your sentence onto someone who doesn't deserve to be treated that way. It is one of the hardest things to get one's head around, but our perceptions and judgments are flawed. Sometimes we are right, sometimes we are not. Some punishments just make people even more of the negative traits they already possess, while other punishments harm the innocent. Pretty much every angry person exacting punishment feels justified, and it doesn't take too much looking around to see that the majority of the time, people are wrong about it.

OTOH, some people do need hard lessons to open their eyes. I would caution about using manipulation as a habit because it will destroy your own ability to connect with others in a happy way. I've been manipulated by T's, and eventually it ruins the connection. It's better to not let the jerks in the world train you into your social relating style. Be who you are independent of their behavior. Don't let them shape you.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.
    Likes Bnova, prplchknz liked this post