First 12345 Last

MBTI
    IXTX
    Enneagram
    4 sp
    Socionics
    entj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I'm not manipulated though. you avoiding a question is not manipulation, but thanks for proving you're a dick. so you probably didn't even manipulate them. I said what i said to get you to answer the question but seeing as that's not gonna happen have fun in you delusional life.
    Oh you gonna leave the game so soon awwww come on now dont be shy lets play
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    it actually sounds like...ahhh music to my ears

why so serious? ;
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    oh and btw the manipulated dont know when theyre manipulated whats your type though?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Being able to manipulate people is not something to be proud of. It's often the sign of a very insecure and emotionally immature person.

MBTI
    IXTX
    Enneagram
    4 sp
    Socionics
    entj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Being able to manipulate people is not something to be proud of. It's often the sign of a very insecure and emotionally immature person.
    who said i was proud of it? or are you just assuming that i was proud of it since the only thing i ever really did in this thread is to shift a few analyzed cards into my hands? checking out the playing field? doing something chaotic just to build on sound rationality ? why was everyone so drawn the manipulation part? was it because manipulation is bad in modern "society"? now please elaborate your thoughts on this comment and explain in detail what you perceive my character as being in this here thread,please keep it long ,abstract and complex thank you

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Mm, no, I'll keep it simple. Everyone focused on the manipulation part because that was the subject of the original post. Your thread title literally was "Is it really wrong manipulating delinquents?" So naturally, manipulation is what is being discussed.

As @Chthonic rightly said, it's wrong to manipulate others for any reason, but some people don't seem to realize that. I don't know the reason why you believe it's acceptable. Maybe it makes you feel powerful and in control. Maybe that feeling of power increases your self-esteem. Maybe you just lack the social skills to get what you want by other means. Maybe you have difficulty empathizing with others. Or maybe you just genuinely enjoy toying with people. It's hard to say, because I don't know you.

In any case, a well-adjusted person doesn't need to resort to manipulation. It is possible to get what you want by less Machiavellian methods.
    Likes Bnova liked this post

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

Nah, it's fine, whatever, sure

I was taught a lesson in this thread myself through manipulation and I'm all the better for it
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Mm, no, I'll keep it simple. Everyone focused on the manipulation part because that was the subject of the original post. Your thread title literally was "Is it really wrong manipulating delinquents?" So naturally, manipulation is what is being discussed.

As @Chthonic rightly said, it's wrong to manipulate others for any reason, but some people don't seem to realize that. I don't know the reason why you believe it's acceptable. Maybe it makes you feel powerful and in control. Maybe that feeling of power increases your self-esteem. Maybe you just lack the social skills to get what you want by other means. Maybe you have difficulty empathizing with others. Or maybe you just genuinely enjoy toying with people. It's hard to say, because I don't know you.

In any case, a well-adjusted person doesn't need to resort to manipulation. It is possible to get what you want by less Machiavellian methods.
    I think its a mistake to think this is a sincere thread, I suspect strongly that this is an attention seeking troll, taking their troubles online and seeking to inflate their ego with the belief that anyone responding to them is proof of their powers of manipulation and ergo their "superiority".

Sadly that's a simplistic and reductive description of anyone but it fits this poster perfectly, like it did a lot of other posters before them behaving similarly like Danseen etc. It could even be a dupe account, if its not just someone with really similar traits.
    Likes prplchknz, Bknight liked this post

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

I read OP as if he knew the two were rotting in garbage bags at the bottom of a lake

MBTI
    IXTX
    Enneagram
    4 sp
    Socionics
    entj Ni

I can actually see that you guys are using general ideas of manipulative people,making the connections behind their motives and what they have experienced etc.

But yeah you guys missed a few things,which is understandable and acceptable because you guys don't know me all too well

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Bnova View Post
    I can actually see that you guys are using general ideas of manipulative people,making the connections behind their motives and what they have experienced etc.

But yeah you guys missed a few things,which is understandable and acceptable because you guys don't know me all too well
    So you're toying/testing with everyone then, essentially?
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    a lot of other posters before them behaving similarly like Danseen etc. It could even be a dupe account, if its not just someone with really similar traits.
    My first impression? Hacbad is that you?
    Likes Survive & Stay Free liked this post