1. Loud noises, especially ones made by humans with a harsh tone to them.
2. Artificial Lighting and excessive sunlight. (I actually find peace in darkness, and people complain all the time when I purposely turn all the lights off, and then when they get turned on I get all anxious, especially at night because then it's impossible to sleep. I don't mind candles however, they are a much more elegant and less invasive source of light. They don't feel the need to molest your eyes.)
3. People siding with me who are actually hurting my argument.
4. Candy. It just disgusts me how unbalanced the sugar to everything else ratio is. I'd actually want to believe that, because it tastes so terrible, that it would be a great way to lose weight. But there's just nothing redeeming about it.
5. Excessive swearing as a means of regular conversation.
6. Pepole who overlok the mening of te massage and insted poiint out te gramatticahl errers. Actually that was a bit too far, but you know what I mean. You are not higher than me just by pointing out a simple spelling mistake.
7. Politeness, customs, rules, manners, etc. They disgust me. If I wanna fucking stick my spoon in my glass, the fork under the table, and the knife up my ass, then I will do it! Prove to me that the location of silverware you specified is more beneficial to me than any other!
8. People who think they are God.
9. People obsessed with getting money.
10. People who assume that there's only one way of living.
11. Italian food. All it is to me is flour and tomatoes.
12. Small Talk. (unless you give me a few vicodins beforehand, then I can make it through to how I am doing in school and possibly what my plans are for the future.)
edit: oops looks like I already posted here. Though this list seems different enough so I don't care.
1. Excessive humidity + heat. Luckily this is a mild summer.
3. Religious fundamentalists of all stripes.
4. People that like complaining about nothing (Yes, I recognize the irony in a "pet peeves" thread.)
5. People who attach some kind of moral superiority to normalcy or following the crowd.
6. People who assume that I'm still some dorky elementary school kid that never tried branching out.
7. Maroon 5.
9. Peanut Butter. (AND YES I CAN LIKE PEANUTS AND NOT PEANUT BUTTER; THEY'RE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.)
10. People who can't think of a tenth item to add on a list, but assume a list should consist of at least 10 things, and so arbitrarily add a tenth entry that doesn't really fit.
I'm gonna get myself in fighting trim... scope out every angle of unfair advantage. - The Mountain Goats.