User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    From what I know INTx will be a victim of bullying if he/she is good and totally geeky.

But if he/she is dark, unsocial , odd and creepy even the bullys will avoid them.
    So like you were?

How did you come to this conclusion?

MBTI
    istp

I was dark unsocial and blah blah too.

There was an idiot classmate in high school (1st year) who was starting to pick on me. One day I lost my nerves and hurled a heavy book in his eye. Lots of insults and menaces (and painXD) but teachers were nearby. When going home I expected an ambush in the courtyard but he wasn't there (as he said he would be). Coward, he was stronger than me. Maybe his eye ached too much lol (the day after, it looked indeed like a black eye:p).

And I was harassed a couple times by two other idiots from another class, on the way home. They were like pulling me back, saying stupid shit... I didn't know what to do with them. The first time they got me angry, maybe I shouted something at them, I don't remember. The second time I just ignored them and kept walking. Idiots.

And so I got past my youth without any good fights. What a shame. Sometimes I almost hoped someone would ambush me on the way to school. But there weren't real bullies in that neighborhood. That, or I wasn't looking like a loser enough for them.

I was much smaller than the other kids, but because of that I could quickly grab onto the legs so that they would freak out.

The annoying thing was when they just started throwing rocks or food, and other crap at you from afar. Always in groups...cowards.

I think bullies just like to pick on kids that are different from them. My sister (ENFP) especially was picked on for the color of her skin. Girl bullies, I think, are more vicious, scratching and biting and that sort of thing.

I had an aquantance who had salt poured in his hair, I guess, for being a Math nerd.

Some kids became the butt of the jokes for everyone in school, due so amount of general weirdness. I always felt sorry for those kids.

Here again, I think girl bulies were more cruel, especially in high-school; they would fake interest in nerdy guys and laugh at them behind their backs. Or do some weird form of black-listing of particular girls that seem to hurt them quite badly, emotionally.

Then there were kids with huge backpacks or carried around stack of books and papers (I carried stacks, liked having stuff to read at the back of the classroom). People used to love smashing the stack down, and/or pulling down the kids with backpacks from behind (sent one to the emergency room).

Then, there was just general intimidation of younger kids. My middle school was next to the highschool, and we would pass by it on the walk home. They liked to flash knives and razor blades (I think that's what they were) just long enough to see the little kids run.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    How did you come to this conclusion?
    Your phrasing and forum name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

INTP... I think not.

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    I had an aquantance who had salt poured in his hair, I guess, for being a Math nerd.
    Funny story.

I was never bullied in school but when I was in ninth grade one of the boys in my science class went to the back corner of the room with scissors. I sat at the back of the class and I heard him come up behind me but I didn't turn around. Then the whole class started laughing and I turned around and he was just standing behind me smirking.

I thought he cut my hair so then I started shacking my hair on the desk to see if he cut my ponytail or something. All these little hairs fell on my notebook and they were short and wiry and not mine.

He went into his pants, cut some of his pubes and sprinkled them on my head. I was absolutely stuck on stupid and started sputtering. I threw a piece of paper of him, called him a bitch ass bitch and pouted the rest of the class.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Yea, people just love being so fucking intolerant.
    I was bullied a little bit during elementary school.
    They were soooooo retarded though!
    I almost got this one group suspended for beating me up.. (they thought I would be too intimidated to tell on them, I think.)
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by PM
    He went into his pants, cut some of his pubes and sprinkled them on my head.
    Eww. I feel like I would rather have my hair cut then have pubes put on my head.

Is that the 9th grade way of flirting?

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

proteanmix: I think it's safe to say if that guy hasn't changed his behaviors that he is having much trouble getting laid.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Fuent View Post
    Your phrasing and forum name.
    I was just sarcastic with my last post.