• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Which band name should my band choose?

Which of these do you like?

• Total voters

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
How about 'bee in your bonnet'. if you know what i mean :devil:

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
How about "The Little Bitches"?

No, just go with Dopewise or Covered With Bees.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Speaking of 'bitches'....

[youtube=RgAKbOi_YWk]bitches[/youtube]

O

Oberon

Today I spontaneously thought of a great name for your band...

Frumious Bandersnatch

...but I'm afraid it's already taken.

Sort of.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Banana Kings
The Sandbox Conspiracy
Drunk Precision
Schizophrenic Compass

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I really like Drunk Precision, but it sounds like the name of a Ween type band. Schizophrenic Compass is cool too, some kind of name with schizo or schizophrenic in the name would be great. Schizo Mischief, Schizo Afternoon.

O

Oberon

I really like Drunk Precision, but it sounds like the name of a Ween type band. Schizophrenic Compass is cool too, some kind of name with schizo or schizophrenic in the name would be great. Schizo Mischief, Schizo Afternoon.

Schizopedia

Owl

desert pelican
MBTI Type
INTP
I think Edahn wins the name game. (But Banana Kings is a wee bit too goofy for me. Unless you're a rumba band.)

My suggestion: 15' Kill Radius

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I think Edahn wins the name game. (But Banana Kings is a wee bit too goofy for me. Unless you're a rumba band.)

My suggestion: 15' Kill Radius

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFCSXr6qnv4"]The Banana King Reference Esplained[/youtube]

How bout Schizomedical? I think it's cool. I like Schizophrenic Compass, tho.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
How about:

Schizo'shaughnessy

That's alright, but it made me think of one i like better: Schizo's Odyssey or Schizo Odyssey. Or something referring to some kind of mission or journey that a schizo would undertake.