User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Hmm, this is quite possibly why it appears gender related. But in my experience ENFP males aren't overwhelmingly attracted to INTJ females, which is by no means a comprehensive survey. I can't say much for INTJ females. I believe I've met a couple, but I didn't get to know them well enough to be able to get a sense of it.

Personally, I have no strong feelings about INTJs, but like I said, I haven't had much to inform my experience and I try not to really pay too much attention to type in these regards.
    I have found, and also read, that what often appear to be gender differences are really T/F differences. Because more women are F, we associate F-like behaviors with women, when they are more correctly associated with F types. Same for T. Women T's thus seem not like other women, when they really are just not like Fs, because they aren't Fs. Same for F men. I'm not discounting the influence of social pressures, just pointing out other factors involved.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes laterlazer liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Studmuffin23 View Post
    Absolutely yes.

An overwhelming majority of the girls that have ever shown interest in me are ExxP types.
    I was referring in particular to the "especially ENxPs" bit. Have these girls tended to be Ne dominant? Because it makes more sense to me for them to be Se dominant.

I'm ISTJ, and the majority of girls to show interest in me have been ENFP.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Has your experience confirmed this?

My experience is showing that people tend to go for the type with all letters switched.
    I find that it's every letter switched apart from the second one... That tends to make for the best pairings, but I could be wrong.
    Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion man.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram
    5w0 sx
    Socionics
    duno

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    All the guys who have been attracted to me have been F types: ENFP, ISFP, ESFJ. They all think they can bring out my touchy-feely side.

They're all, "Ha-ha, I will draw out your inner child!"

And I'm all, "Ha-ha, no you won't, because I don't have one!"

Quote Originally Posted by grey_beard View Post
    I'll see you and raise you one.

MY inner child has colic.

MY inner child was never childish :P since when does inner child have to mean all touchy feely anyway hahaaa
    come to think of it....my inner child isnt really all that inner.....its just underappriciated by the unenlightened...
    Active, successful natures shun the dictum 'Know Thyself' and follow the commamdment 'Will Thyself' ~nietzsche

"Willing is the intj's evolutionary consequence of Knowing present and future as the everpresent livestream of yesterminute." ~reg~

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I have found, and also read, that what often appear to be gender differences are really T/F differences.
    But why are more women F types, and more men T types? Sex differences in personality. If there is a massive conspiracy to make women and men behave a certain way, I would like to be aware of it

Because more women are F, we associate F-like behaviors with women, when they are more correctly associated with F types. Same for T. Women T's thus seem not like other women, when they really are just not like Fs, because they aren't Fs. Same for F men. I'm not discounting the influence of social pressures, just pointing out other factors involved.

What will it take for people here to understand that the exception does not make the rule?

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Where are you guys getting this robotic stuff from? They are just so wonderfully INDULGENT--all TJs seem like this to me. When they care, they care and there ain't no going back.

Attracted to an INTJ? Oh yeah...yeah...very much so. In lust with one once. It was like having some horrible disease. We both hated it. I really liked him a lot but he had been burned bad by some ESFP so...
    I had a girlfriend that is INTJ and I was super-crazy about her. She was soooo freakin' good to me. We still keep in touch.
    I was meeting an INTJ for coffee for a while that I was super attracted to but then this INFP smiled at me and one thing led to another and now I'm done with INTJs.
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

INTJs as a type tend to be quite resistant to social pressures.
    Then they realize that resistance is futile. Then they try to resist again, get a headache and realize that resistance is futile. Then they try to resist, get a headache and.. I dont think its so much of being resistant to social pressures, than it is to not want to give in for social pressure, especially if its something that goes against their routines/ways of doing things or other stuff they value, like self profits.

Ps. in order to control an INTJ in social setting you need to make him realize that he gains more by going with the flow than resisting or that resisting only causes harm to self and others(that reflects back to them).
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Yes. ESFP pairs best with INTJ?
    As someone who's had an ESFP partner, I can only categorically laugh out loud. It's an awful combo. My hatred of my ENFP mother is also a thing of great beauty.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Yes. ESFP pairs best with INTJ?

I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    Where are you guys getting this robotic stuff from? They are just so wonderfully INDULGENT--all TJs seem like this to me. When they care, they care and there ain't no going back.
    It's so nice to read this. My ENFJ often says this as well as - you're so good to me/you spoil me and I think...do I really? But I'm more likely to believe it when I hear others described TJ the same way.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Obsidius liked this post