User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Although INTJ women are fairly more emotionally balanced than their robotic counterpart, the only issue I would have is how they deal with vulnerability. Every type has a certain signature on how they keep themselves guarded. I can't foresee an INTJ taking emotionally expressive initiative, whether it be physically or verbally, unless, the particular INTJ has advanced in certain areas than the average.

They have excellent characteristics that are highly attracted to, dare I say it, all types; such as loyalty, purpose, stability, and integrity. But if they can't accept love as a cat and mouse game, the other party will lose interest. Keep in mind that I'm not speaking about all INTJ's.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.” -anonymous

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Eluded_One View Post
    Although INTJ women are fairly more emotionally balanced than their robotic counterpart, the only issue I would have is how they deal with vulnerability. Every type has a certain signature on how they keep themselves guarded. I can't foresee an INTJ taking emotionally expressive initiative, whether it be physically or verbally, unless, the particular INTJ has advanced in certain areas than the average.

They have excellent characteristics that are highly attracted to, dare I say it, all types; such as loyalty, purpose, stability, and integrity. But if they can't accept love as a cat and mouse game, the other party will lose interest. Keep in mind that I'm not speaking about all INTJ's.
    Who are you considering to be "their robotic counterpart", and on what are you basing your claim that INTJ women are more emotionally balanced than whoever this counterpart is?

All I can say is that if someone thinks love is a cat and mouse game, they would do well to move on.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

My vote is yes. After a few years of research, the INTJ gentleman I found is endlessly fascinating and awesome.
    Likes Obsidius liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Who are you considering to be "their robotic counterpart", and on what are you basing your claim that INTJ women are more emotionally balanced than whoever this counterpart is?

All I can say is that if someone thinks love is a cat and mouse game, they would do well to move on.
    I'm not asserting anything as truth (claim). If you don't agree with it, it doesn't make it an assertion.

Definition of "Claim" taken from google:
    verb
    state or assert that something is the case, typically without providing evidence or proof.

noun
    an assertion of the truth of something, typically one that is disputed or in doubt.

a demand or request for something considered one's due.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.” -anonymous

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Eluded_One View Post
    I'm not asserting anything as truth (claim). If you don't agree with it, it doesn't make it an assertion.
    You are right - it is an assertion simply because you assert it, regardless of how it is received by myself or anyone else. You still have furnished no evidence for the statement "INTJ women are fairly more emotionally balanced than their robotic counterpart", nor clarified what you mean by this counterpart. Are you interested in being understood and getting some point across, or do you have some other purpose?
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    That's because INFPs are quiet. ENFPs are more likely to blab for ten hours straight about how wonderful their INTJ mate is.

Of the INFPs I've known, they've all been pretty great. So have the ENFPs, but for different reasons.
    what do you like about the INFPs you know? are you friends with them?

MBTI
    INFJ

Anyone who happens to like what that particular INTJ has to offer.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Anyone who happens to like what that particular INTJ has to offer.
    I understand that it is individualistic, but there are obviously general synergies between certain types.
    Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion man.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidius View Post
    I understand that it is individualistic, but there are obviously general synergies between certain types.
    Yes. ESFP pairs best with INTJ?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

@Eluded_One I am also interested to know which type you referred to as the INTJ's robotic counterpart. (Mostly because I've been called robotic quite a few times myself.)