User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Everybody says the ENFP is perfect for the INTJ, but I personally think the ENFJ would be a better match with the INTJ,
    And the ENFP being a good match for the INTP, IMO.
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

MBTI
    ENTJ

I'm very attracted to intjs. I admire the depth of expertise. Mostly, the articulate fact based debates not only show me things, they hold my interest, unlike most interactions day to day.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    Everybody says the ENFP is perfect for the INTJ, but I personally think the ENFJ would be a better match with the INTJ,
    And the ENFP being a good match for the INTP, IMO.
    Really? That's interesting, I know a few INTJ's and they seem to think ENFJ's are annoying, but that's obviously a small sample size. And for INTP, I think ENFP is good, sure, but INTP's go well with another introvert imo.
    Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion man.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidius View Post
    Yeah, I understand what you mean. But that might make me strange, because I'm an INTJ who loves talking about emotions/feelings. But that's because I take an different approach to some of INTJ buddies, if I am friends/care about someone, especially in a relationship, I need to know how they're feeling and why they're feeling that way in order to make decisions etc. And I express how I feel very well, seeing as I'm primarily a writer, I guess I get a lot of practice at it. But yeah, I've heard many times that INTJ's are good as close friends or in close relationships, but not so good in terms of our attraction to others, takes a lot for us to break the ice.
    Can we be friends. I am INTJ and I get flak from others in my group because I am obsessed with subtle energy, vibes, psychology, self help books and feelings. Although I admit, I suck at feeling them naturally. I am pretty keen on understanding others and very over sensitive and empathetic. The discussion of such topics has been therapeutic for me.
    Likes INTJ123 liked this post

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by wakeangel View Post
    Can we be friends. I am INTJ and I get flak from others in my group because I am obsessed with subtle energy, vibes, psychology, self help books and feelings. Although I admit, I suck at feeling them naturally. I am pretty keen on understanding others and very over sensitive and empathetic. The discussion of such topics has been therapeutic for me.
    Sure you are not an INFJ?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

So what about ENTP?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    NFI sx/so

One of my best friends is an intj. I used to have major feels for him that went beyond friendship. He's a really good listener, although he usually says he doesn't know what to say. Sometimes, for me personally, that's just a lot better than anything else someone could do. He doesn't always agree with or understand some of my choices that he doesn't deem logical, but he's pretty respectful about it and doesn't say too much. Also, he can get irritated at my emotional stuff and I get irritated at his constant logical outlining of why he is right. He helps me with my computer and I help him understand people. I get lost in my negative feelings a lot and he can draw me out of that really easily. He usually listens and then he wants to play chess or have a tetris battle or discuss something related to science or computers. He helps me to stop thinking about my feelings which can be a big relief. I just think he's really smart and I like listening to him talk about his latest programming projects. Also, I really like that he doesn't ever just assume that he understands how I feel about something and when it is important, he asks me to clarify. He is just like a safe, quiet, relaxing place for me. I think we are really good about respecting each others need for space. I guess that's it. We kind of build each other up because we appreciate and admire each others opposite strengths. Oh, he also has a really weird sense of humor, but I think he's hilarious. So, these are the reasons why I appreciate him as a friend, but they are also the reasons I was attracted to him beyond that. Now he is in love with an infj. They are really good for each other, in my opinion. I did spend about twenty minutes the other day explaining to him why he could at least touch her in public though. I don't know how much of this relates to intj's as a whole, but I hope it was helpful in some way.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

The guy I like might be an INTJ, but I'm not sure. He's an adjunct professor working towards a PhD in forensic nanotechnology. He double-majored in Chemistry and biophysics and wants to work for the FBI. He's very intelligent and driven, but aloof and hard to get a read on.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

This ENFP that's for sure The only two guys I've ever had strong feelings for were both INTJ. I think INFJs tend to like them too and so do some ISFPs.

Starting to feel INTJs are overrated.