MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFj Fi

Default Where are all the NTJ's at?

The thread title speaks for itself ^

I tend to be surrounded by NFP's, NFJ's, and NTP's, but for some reason, I just can't find any NTJ's. I don't have a whole lot of trouble running into them online, but I don't find a lot in real life. Is it just because I'm at a statistic disadvantage?

Where are they all at?
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

My dad is an ENTJ. But he's kind of unbearable.

Other than him and myself, I don't know any NTJs. Except, of course, online.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Evastover View Post
    The thread title speaks for itself ^

I tend to be surrounded by NFP's, NFJ's, and NTP's, but for some reason, I just can't find any NTJ's. I don't have a whole lot of trouble running into them online, but I don't find a lot in real life. Is it just because I'm at a statistic disadvantage?

Where are they all at?
    Where do you spend most of your time? What do you do for work or school?

(You do know, I assume, that most of us don't run around with "INTJ" stickers on our foreheads, so you might know more of us than you think.)
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

banned

but as has been said, it's not like people walk around with labels on because that would be weird...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes ReadingRainbows liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFj Fi

Welp.

I do a lot of community service/volunteering, I visit the library with some regularity, I do some out of state traveling that puts me walking around big cities a lot, and I meet with other musicians to collaborate (just to name a few) so it makes sense that I run into a lot of NF's :P

I guess to specify my question, where do NTJ's tend to go? What do they do with their day?
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Welp.

I do a lot of community service/volunteering, I visit the library with some regularity, I do some out of state traveling that puts me walking around big cities a lot, and I meet with other musicians to collaborate (just to name a few) so it makes sense that I run into a lot of NF's :P

I guess to specify my question, where do NTJ's tend to go? What do they do with their day?
    The only time I tend to go out is with friend's on adventures. I am really extroverted but it's mostly for doing something. I remember that in the past I tend to hang out with people not for superficial reasons but to get something done or accomplished.

My childhood friends tend to be the only ones I really feel comfortable around in bar situations....I guess though it depends on your age.

between 18-22 we all pretty much do the same thing but after that we start coming into our own.

I do have urges to go out, but after working out, practicing guitar, studying, and working I tend to want to go somewhere and chill.

As an ENTJ I don't go to the library often because it's not convenient in the sense that I have to walk to the second floor, don't have a nice bathroom, and all the books distract me, but I did go to coffee shops when I was in a studying mode.

Now It tends to be entirely random. I build connections mostly based on things I like to do with others though, so whatever our interests our, we gather around them....it's been a challenge to learn how to relax but I am a bit older so my NI is almost in full throttle and really helps me just chill and go with the flow...

I'm always doing something though...and for me to sit and watch t.v. is extremely rare....I have my go to things like shameless, game of thrones, boardwalk empire, but I don't always have HBO...I watch sports but I loath going ot the stadium but love going with fam and friends to connect you know...I didn't really feel that sort of thing though until after 25..

Anyways sorry for the wall of text.

ENTJ's tend to go into law or medicine and mba stuff so they don't really get in touch with their inner selves until after 35 and by then it's usually too late...

So where can you find an ENTJ? Working out, working on a hobby, at work, or getting something done like shopping or a chore...

It's so bad honestly, that I have trouble even playing video games, something I did a lot when I was a kid...but I love practicing guitar, and I love writing, and reading, and I love to do things like go out into nature and see the moon and stuff like that...
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Kind of funny, but two of my friends are INTJ's, but you're right, they're hard to find dude. Mainly because INTJ is one of the rarest MBTI types, and ENTJ is also quite rare. Just not many of us out there I don't think.

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

Idk I barely know any NFJs or NTPs so I'm actually curious as to where you find them :p All the NTJs I know I've just met in school or on my course.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Work, school, home, and wherever we need to go for the activities we are involved in. If we aren't your coworkers or classmates already, this narrows things down considerably. On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if many of your volunteer activities have an INTJ or two involved in them. Despite our reputation for being rather antisocial, we actually do want to help others, and will often pick an area where we feel we can make an impact.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes BadOctopus liked this post

I'm just going to echo what others have said; when I'm not out doing something toward a specific goal like running errands, volunteering, going to classes, etc., I'm home recharging. (INTJ)

I didn't go bar hopping for the first time until I was 30, and tragically enough I caught pneumonia somewhere during that outing. If I weren't so rational, I'd think it was the universe's way of telling me 'bar hopping is not for you!'

In any case, I don't do many things with great potential for spontaneous introductions, and in fact I sometimes wonder how others seem to do it so easily. I suspect many other NTJs are similar.