User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Evastover View Post
    Welp.

I do a lot of community service/volunteering, I visit the library with some regularity, I do some out of state traveling that puts me walking around big cities a lot, and I meet with other musicians to collaborate (just to name a few) so it makes sense that I run into a lot of NF's :P
    Yeah, that's not NTJ land.

I guess to specify my question, where do NTJ's tend to go? What do they do with their day?
    INTJs tend to be involved in their work or otherwise recharging at home. Their social lives will tend to involve close friends and often some kind of gaming (online, role playing, board) so you might try looking some up in those venues.

ENTJs are also very involved with their work, but their social lives are usually more, um, not nerdy, often involving sports, professional groups (for networking), and generally more extroverted kinds of activities.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    As an ENTJ I don't go to the library often
    Sad.
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if many of your volunteer activities have an INTJ or two involved in them. Despite our reputation for being rather antisocial, we actually do want to help others, and will often pick an area where we feel we can make an impact.
    +1 on this. I've done and still do volunteer at animal shelters. But I don't make it common knowledge. Few of my friends actually know I do it. I do most of my good deeds in Stealth Mode.

I think INTJs generally try to help where they can, when it's within their power and abilities to do so. Unless they're those evil INTJs you hear about so frequently.

ENTJs, well... I have never been able to understand how their brains work.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    +1 on this. I've done and still do volunteer at animal shelters. But I don't make it common knowledge. Few of my friends actually know I do it. I do most of my good deeds in Stealth Mode.

I think INTJs generally try to help where they can, when it's within their power and abilities to do so. Unless they're those evil INTJs you hear about so frequently.

ENTJs, well... I have never been able to understand how their brains work.
    Interesting you mention animals. My ENTJ friend acts almost as a one-woman dog rescue service, picking up strays on the city streets and even talking neglectful owners into letting her find their dogs better homes. It's just amazing. As an E she seems to know everything going on in her neighborhood and has lots of contacts. She is rather public about all this because she wants people to know to call her if they know of a dog in need of help.

My own volunteer work is more what one might expect: I do STEM educational outreach, and maintain the website for a community organization. Especially in the second group, there are few if any other INTJs.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Sad.
    Hehe.....

I heart you Jaguar...but I often times confuse hearting for respecting...

Have you been to the library recently?

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, I have gone to nursing homes before...but that ended quickly.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I went to the liberry today, to rent me up some movies.

The ENJs tend to be the rarer ones on this particular site, along with ESFPs.

We also have an oddly large population of ESFJs and ESTPs (though STPs are fairly common on parts of the internet, just not sites such as this.)

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    Have you been to the library recently?
    It's my home away from home.
    Likes GarrotTheThief, Evastover liked this post

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram
    5w0 sx
    Socionics
    duno

Default uhmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Evastover View Post
    The thread title speaks for itself ^

I tend to be surrounded by NFP's, NFJ's, and NTP's, but for some reason, I just can't find any NTJ's. I don't have a whole lot of trouble running into them online, but I don't find a lot in real life. Is it just because I'm at a statistic disadvantage?

Where are they all at?
    We are all safetly ensconsed in our castles with the moat drawn up, peering at the world from our towers, using the net as our window.

seriously though, the net (gamming in particular) is probably the best way to meet intjs in their element.
    Active, successful natures shun the dictum 'Know Thyself' and follow the commamdment 'Will Thyself' ~nietzsche

"Willing is the intj's evolutionary consequence of Knowing present and future as the everpresent livestream of yesterminute." ~reg~

Home. You might have to follow one from the supermarket then perform break and enter.