User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Thread: N v. S

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Provoker View Post
    Interesting! I wonder if Ns have a tendency to reason from general to specific and Ss from specific to general (or vice versa)?
    S's-from specific to general, I'd say

MBTI
    ISTJ

But I don't agree with the lampshade. Maybe just for me. It's a more creative thing.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

Who the hell needs lampshades. What a poor analogy. Lampshades hinder the lighting purpose of lights!

MBTI
    ISTJ

The light's too bright without a lampshade. How about a well placed shawl, huh?

MBTI
    intj

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    Lampshades hinder the lighting purpose of lights!
    No shit...how very "s" of you to point that out. I'm done with this thread...no offense.
    "A species of perfection and fantasy"......

MBTI
    ISTJ

You didn't have to respond, yes please go get some some coffee. Or sleep.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
    No shit...how very "s" of you to point that out. I'm done with this thread...no offense.
    I would comment, but I don't want to sink to your level. I don't think this forum needs any more people who believe in type superiority. (honestly... that whole "we invented lightbulbs, they like lampshades" thing made me really mad. It would have made me mad no matter whose side the comment was on.)

Anyways, don't go dissing lampshades -S types or N types! They make the light pretty and (often) colored! They add charm to a room when decorating! I mean, how boring is a plain lightbulb in a socket, especially when you can't even look at the damn thing because it's too bright?

Speaking of lights, in response to Sunshine's comment on page 5, I think in words, but when I'm talking my thoughts get jumbled up a bit. That's why I'm more eloquent on paper than in speech.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Banned
    MBTI
    type

THIS THREAD IS GETTING ENTIRELY TOO SILLY!

MBTI
    intj

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I would comment, but I don't want to sink to your level. I don't think this forum needs any more people who believe in type superiority. (honestly... that whole "we invented lightbulbs, they like lampshades" thing made me really mad. It would have made me mad no matter whose side the comment was on.)

Anyways, don't go dissing lampshades -S types or N types! They make the light pretty and (often) colored! They add charm to a room when decorating! I mean, how boring is a plain lightbulb in a socket, especially when you can't even look at the damn thing because it's too bright?

Speaking of lights, in response to Sunshine's comment on page 5, I think in words, but when I'm talking my thoughts get jumbled up a bit. That's why I'm more eloquent on paper than in speech.
    Lighten up Francis...was just jerkin your chain. You "s" types are so sensitive.
    "A species of perfection and fantasy"......

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    But you know what's interesting? People always use religion as being a go-to "deep and philosophical" topic. It's like impossible to find something abstract in talking about the weather.
    excuuuse me. I'm a meteorology major. There's tone's abstract to talk about the weather.