Banned
    MBTI
    type

You had me until "Ni."

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    Well, then I'm finished with talking about type with you, the OP, and everyone else like you both. Stereotyping is only "efficient" if you don't mind being wrong most of the time, and it's stupid and illogical to hold on to bigoted beliefs that only serve to temporarily make you feel good about yourself and that that have nothing to do with the real world.
    How do you think stereotypes come to exist? If they were just blatantly false, no one would look at them seriously. I'm not counting joke stereotypes here.

Fact remains, when viewing a larger population than 10 people, you can forsake individuality for generalization. Because taking into account everyones individual needs takes both too much time and too much effort for it to be either useful or worth it.

Lone individuals are nothing in the big picture and they can be freely ignored.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Darjur View Post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Mind telling what you mean by that? I have no knowledge of American culture.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Mind telling what you mean by that? I have no knowledge of American culture.
    He assassinated a president.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    He assassinated a president.
    And how exactly is this related to my post?

Banned
    MBTI
    type

It's not anymore, you've completely ruined the joke.

Don't worry Jack, I liked it.

Fact remains, when viewing a larger population than 10 people, you can forsake individuality for generalization. Because taking into account everyones individual needs takes both too much time and too much effort for it to be either useful or worth it.

I thought the world had learnt what happens when you remove individuality and liberty from the system. Interestingly Marx was also an INTP.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    infp

Scary!
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
    Maya Angelou

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    Don't worry Jack, I liked it.

I thought the world had learnt what happens when you remove individuality and liberty from the system. Interestingly Marx was also an INTP.
    Tell me something.

Would the congress of the United States change a bill if it didn't coincide with a single persons will? Would a war be started or stopped because of an individuals veto? Would it give unlimited funding for a project just because a single individual wanted it?

Would you change the whole schooling system because a single student might be offended?

Or would they just reply "Shit happens."