User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 114

  1. #51
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cality View Post
    OK, I knew, saying "feel the people dress" was dangerous because it would be interpreted in that sens. I said feel but could have said anything else like observe. I just used the "word" feel because im not talking about a careful examinatio n but just something you pick up about the people when you see them. Get it?
    when i described it, i didn't say "feel".

    you still said it, even though you knew. YOU STILL SAID IT.

    what's wrong? don't wanta be a NF?
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  2. #52
    Senior Member Cality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    What do you think?
    Me?

  3. #53
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cality View Post
    Me?
    yep. NF.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  4. #54
    Senior Member Cality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    when i described it, i didn't say "feel".

    you still said it, even though you knew. YOU STILL SAID IT.

    what's wrong? don't wanta be an NF?
    Aha!! I think, it's just because I don't feel that emotionnal and mostly less emotionnal than most women, even though I still am sensitive and mostly people's confident for their problems. I also often make fun at characters during emo scenes in movies. Doesn't sound very NF. Also, I am quite sure, I was an ENTp when I was a teen but I hurt too many people telling them the truth straightforward and decided to develop more my "F" at age 20 or so. Also, I am the type of person who has troubles to shut up and not say I disagree, espcially in class. That's it! Makes me wonder if I am an ENFP.

  5. #55
    lurking.... Wyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cality View Post
    Me?
    Yeh. Do you think I'm INFJ or INFP?

  6. #56
    Senior Member Cality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    Do you think I'm INFJ or INFP?

    I have to re read all your posts carefully before saying anything....

    k, ok i start the job now!

  7. #57
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cality View Post
    Aha!! I think, it's just because I don't feel that emotionnal and mostly less emotionnal than most women, even though I still am sensitive and mostly people's confident for their problems. I also often make fun at characters during emo scenes in movies. Doesn't sound very NF. Also, I am quite sure, I was an ENTp when I was a teen but I hurt too many people telling them the truth straightforward and decided to develop more my "F" at age 20 or so. Also, I am the type of person who has troubles to shut up and not say I disagree, espcially in class. That's it! Makes me wonder if I am an ENFP.
    it's a mistake to think that ENFPs are always nice and cry when others tell them they're supposed to (like at movies). NFs can be pretty hardass. are you sure you didn't hone your F and develop your T?
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  8. #58
    lurking.... Wyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cality View Post
    I have to re read all your posts carefully before saying anything....
    You have a lot of posts do read...

  9. #59
    Senior Member Cality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    208

    Default

    What makes you think you are P and what makes your think you are J?

  10. #60
    lurking.... Wyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cality View Post
    What makes you think you are P and what makes your think you are J?
    That's the thing... I don't understand P and J very well yet. I only started MBTI about a month ago.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] INFPs and ENFPs: how do you like this video about differences of these two types?
    By MyCupOfTea in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2017, 08:00 AM
  2. [INFJ] INFJs and ENFJs: how do you behave when meeting a new group in which you know NO ONE?
    By Afkan in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 02:14 PM
  3. [ENTP] ENTPs (and other NTs): Do you pay attention to your physical appearance and health?
    By annnie in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 07:07 PM
  4. [MBTItm] When it comes to Love and Dating -- how do you roll?
    By CzeCze in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 04:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO