User Tag List

First 23456 Last

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

There's a really conspicuous difference in the manners of Ti and Fi, where if the label is accurate, should make ENFPs and ENTPs quite different.

I see that people are more interested in determining type through fashion sense, though.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    now, all we need is some entp or enfp to come along and make a *gag* sound and claim we both suck with clothes.
    Could be!!

I am not sure my self wether I am ENTP or ENFP.. Either low F ENFP or low T ENTP...

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    There's a really conspicuous difference in the manners of Ti and Fi, where if the label is accurate, should make ENFPs and ENTPs quite different.

I see that people are more interested in determining type through fashion sense, though.
    style counts for more than you think. for instance, not having any at all, that says something.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    ENFP

PLease explain, then

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Cality View Post
    Could be!!

I am not sure my self wether I am ENTP or ENFP.. Either low F ENFP or low T ENTP...
    hmmm. speaking for myself, if i wasn't sure of my type, then i wouldn't have posted in this thread at all... as it could skew the results.

did you even think of it in a scientific way? DID YOU?!?
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ

Cerebral Artery

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

style counts for more than you think. for instance, not having any at all, that says something.
    Not having any style according to who?
    Appearance should really sasy very little about what type someone is. Certainly, the defitions of the processes do no explicitly state anything about what kind of clothes someone would wear. Implicitly, there are all kinds of reasons that people with different functional/attitudinal preferences my wear similar clothing. There are far too many factors involved in choice of clothing to belong to one function. The only way you could make an insightful observation off of someone's clothes is if you asked them why they chose the clothes they did. Even then, it won't help you much, as I imagine most Ts will be concscious of their personal tastes, and most Fs will have some concept of practicality.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

The style I like is on KOOKAI But it's in french. You have to enter "the collection" part and then choose travel day... I don't manage to take the pic and put it in here because it's no pic, just flash player...

I think my style might be close to you in daily life but i draw more and more near to this style on the site i just mentionned.
    while i liked the clothes in your link, i'd much prefer the more laid-back look that i described above. also, the shoes you link to above are way too feminine for me. i like 'feminine', but only in a more 'playful' way. like the shoes she's wearing with that tan dress.
    You ENPs are fu-nny.

MBTI
    ENTP

Not having any style according to who?
    Appearance should really sasy very little about what type someone is. Certainly, the defitions of the processes do no explicitly state anything about what kind of clothes someone would wear. Implicitly, there are all kinds of reasons that people with different functional/attitudinal preferences my wear similar clothing. There are far too many factors involved in choice of clothing to belong to one function. The only way you could make an insightful observation off of someone's clothes is if you asked them why they chose the clothes they did. Even then, it won't help you much, as I imagine most Ts will be concscious of their personal tastes, and most Fs will have some concept of practicality.
    *sigh*

that's why i explained the WHY when i answered. i already understand all of that.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ

Cerebral Artery

MBTI
    ENFP

I don't really agree. OK, no exact clothing style has any exact correspondance to one type. But you can feel in the way people dress, some kind of originality or not, some need for conservative or traditional clothes or not. A preference for esthetic rather than practicality or vice-versa... See? In that sense, it means a little. Of course, you can't type anyone only from the style. But this + some other observations might indicate you a potential type.

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

PLease explain, then
    Both ENTPs and ENFPS are going to be using the introverted versions secondary to Ne. Ti, as a Thinking process, is concerned with true/false conclusions, where as Fi, as a Feeling process, is concerned with good/bad conclusions.

Being the Introverted forms, Fi is going to be about ones own personally formed principles and aesthetics of what is good and bad. Ti is about internaly built and stored structures of facts and logical principles.

The ENTP will much sooner analyze a situation in terms of the Ti, while the ENFP will much sooner analyze in terms of the Fi.

EDIT: I still bet that my clothes make me an ISFP or something.
    Go to sleep, iguana.