• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Dogs for Rationals

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
Isfp with great dane. Endearing qualities. Often makes me feel like the protector

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've kind of warmed to my parents' Bichon, when she doesn't poop on the floor. She seems to be a lot less fearful and not bark at any slight disturbance. She seems very sensitive to my moods, and so she seems to react better now that my relationship with my parents has improved. A good thing about being with my parents for a few months is that I've learned to trust them again, and also how to interact with them as an adult.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'd think T types would like Shiba Inus, which are independent, smart and a little aloof.
Also, any member of the working dog family or the terriers, which are very focused types.

One of my favorite breeds. Even before they were cool.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
Bichon looks tempermental. Googled it. Nvm It's pretty lively

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
This thread has far too few dog pictures for a dog thread.
I'm here to fix this with doge:
IMG_2431-520x390.jpg

coat%20color%20and%20length%20genetics_clip_image002.jpg

8317933744_6ebe98cc62_b.jpg

1028315931_0a70ee4601.jpg

desktop-1432841444.jpg

noms-chiens-japonais-lettre-J-2014.jpg

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Bichon looks tempermental. Googled it. Nvm It's pretty lively

It is a breed that is notorious for having large intestine control problems. She's cute though, so I'm starting to let that slide. Besides, I've only stepped in poop once in the two months I've been here.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Psst...tumblr has everything. Except it's often wrong because I'm still partial to doge.
tumblr_nrykhgnx2b1unj562o1_500.png

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Okay, but...why are they attacking the cabbage? What did it ever do to them?

They're not even eating it! such a waste

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have had two dogs as pets, I didn't choose the first but she was a labrador cross red setter (bought by INTJ & ENFP) and a great companion... I had her from the age of 3 till teens and she really did go everywhere with me, without a lead at a very young age too, our second dog was a Dogue De Bordeaux (ESTJ convincing ENFP decision)... I didn't realise that 5-7 years was their life span though or I may have decided against... I just didn't know. Both were excellent family dogs, the Mastiff was harder to train, much harder and was cleverer than he liked to let on... both were pretty capable of opening doors and fridges... they both went crazy for food... loved both dogs so so much, definitely understand the best friend thing... it hurts when they depart though, couldn't do it again.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
[MENTION=9160]HelenOfTroy[/MENTION] 7 years does not feel like enough, or seems fair. Something i dread, for the grief i know that waits but i have a stud lined up for later. My baby will continue her line

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'm just spitballing here.

Best:
ENTJ- German shepherd dog
ENTP- Alaskan Malamute
INTJ- Great Dane
INTP- Weimaraner
So you're saying we 're the handsomest pups? :
[MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] [MENTION=26046]Dyslexxie[/MENTION]

Great lovers
beautiful-woman-malamute-dog-portrait-young-lady-blue-eyes-long-hair-wearing-blue-jeans-posing-big-alaskan-male-44407941.jpg

Friendly
8ebcce5b65109c50990b6fd93c418405.jpg

Humorous
Alosia_tail_chase.jpg

Profound
alaskan-malamute-macro-photo.jpg

Good with children
1.JPG

:coffee:

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
[MENTION=5643]EcK[/MENTION] Sew cute, but are you saying we're the Moon Moons of the dog world? :dry:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
[MENTION=5643]EcK[/MENTION] Sew cute, but are you saying we're the Moon Moons of the dog world? :dry:

Whatever moon moons are, they must be the best thing since sliced bread :coffee: