User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Yeah digest, but we don't really differ there at all lol that's pretty much what I was saying but I said it differently

I was saying I'm now aware that I'm trying to get reactions but that it's NOT to get attention, but all just a part of the subconscious Ne/Ti info gathering/processing machine and not trying to shock or anything like that. edit - at the time I'm not aware though, it's only with hindsight I can realize what was going on and now I'm aware that it does happen, though not always when it is happening.

But yeah, I get pissed off too at being told that someone knows what I think. It puts my back up faster than anything else I can think of. I guess I figured the part where he said to tell what the problem is and why, that was good advice, though you're right that putting it quite like that, with the rest of it, would put my back up. I'd have to work very hard to suspend the irritation I'd feel at that, to appreciate the clarity and see what's to work with.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Yeah digest, but we don't really differ there at all lol that's pretty much what I was saying but I said it differently

I was saying I'm now aware that I'm trying to get reactions but that it's NOT to get attention, but all just a part of the subconscious Ne/Ti info gathering/processing machine and not trying to shock or anything like that.

But yeah, I get pissed off too at being told that someone knows what I think. It puts my back up faster than anything else I can think of. I guess I figured the part where he said to tell what the problem is and why, that was good advice, though you're right that putting it quite like that, with the rest of it, would put my back up. I'd have to work very hard to suspend the irritation I'd feel at that, to appreciate the clarity and see what's to work with.
    i'm glad that we're on the same page. i hear and read that a lot. that "ENTPs just want to get a reaction because they NEED others' attention" bit, and it bugs the hell out of me.

the statement couldn't be more false, and it makes us sound like pathetic attention whores when i'd become a recluse before i'd sink that low.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I wonder what would happen if I delayed my reaction then laughed afterward or acted clueless then repeat whatever words back as a question...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I wonder what would happen if I delayed my reaction then laughed afterward or acted clueless then repeat whatever words back as a question...
    I'd be intrigued. About the highest compliment you can get
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ENTP

I was saying I'm now aware that I'm trying to get reactions but that it's NOT to get attention, but all just a part of the subconscious Ne/Ti info gathering/processing machine and not trying to shock or anything like that. edit - at the time I'm not aware though, it's only with hindsight I can realize what was going on and now I'm aware that it does happen, though not always when it is happening.

i had to go back and quote this for truth. you said it so well, and i completely agree.

I'd be intrigued. About the highest compliment you can get
    i'm intrigued. but, it's because i don't have a clue what he's talking about.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ

Cerebral Artery

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Eh, I'm actually bored right now so I'm mostly thinking of random things to mess with other people's heads to pass the time...

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Eh, I'm actually bored right now so I'm mostly thinking of random things to mess with other people's heads to pass the time...
    could tell them you had a dream about them, then refuse to tell what it was because it's too embarrassing (or something else that starts with "too..."), and you don't think they'd ever forget you had it.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ

Cerebral Artery

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    could tell them you had a dream about them, then refuse to tell what it was because it's too embarrassing (or something else that starts with "too..."), and you don't think they'd ever forget you had it.
    that would so chap my roommates ass, LOL

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

that would so chap my roommates ass, LOL
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ

Cerebral Artery

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I'd have to be careful with it though; he's one of those people who believe in prophetic dreams. I do too, but I'm not as quick to identify a dream as one.

By the way, you really have a habit of finding avatars that make a guy hot under the collar :steam:

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]