First 303839404142 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    :rolli: Would you guys kiss and make up? She might be intuiting your feelings a bit, but you're putting words in her mouth, and intuiting her motivations just as much. Pot-kettle syndrom anyone?
    No I'm not. I have no idea why she insists on doing this; my only real point was that it's annoying.

And no, kissing and making up is for FPs. Bring on the bloooood!
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

You talk in riddles
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Originally Posted by PinkPiranha
    I told a close ENTP friend that I was going to mail him a CD I made for him. He told me to drive it over. All 200 miles of it. I sense a trap. Not that I mind.
    Posted by Synarch
    It's not really a trap if you put his teeth in your own neck.

Yeah..like..."Your face ran into my baseball"..kinda thing..

Ha!
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I told a close ENTP friend that I was going to mail him a CD I made for him. He told me to drive it over. All 200 miles of it. I sense a trap. Not that I mind.
    ^How to flirt^
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    No I'm not. I have no idea why she insists on doing this; my only real point was that it's annoying.

And no, kissing and making up is for FPs. Bring on the bloooood!
    Actually, this brings up something that I've been wondering about in ENTPs as well. You guys are indeed sensitive to having your feelings or inner thoughts intuited, and often feel like they've been misunderstood. Which, you know, I'm sure is true. But, ENTPs, I've noticed, do the same, just via a different way. At least, if they're somehow compelled to. You seem to use Ne and Ti, to intuit a range of possibilities of why someone does something, or says something, and conclude their motivations for said action that way. And ime, it's often 50/50 hit chance. 50 percent of the time, you guys are spot on, and the other time..you've taken those observations which might be valid and completely misinterpreted them.

Are you unaware of the fact that you do this?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Actually, this brings up something that I've been wondering about in ENTPs as well. You guys are indeed sensitive to having your feelings or inner thoughts intuited, and often feel like they've been misunderstood. Which, you know, I'm sure is true. But, ENTPs, I've noticed, do the same, just via a different way. At least, if they're somehow compelled to. You seem to use Ne and Ti, to intuit a range of possibilities of why someone does something, or says something, and conclude their motivations for said action that way. And ime, it's often 50/50 hit chance. 50 percent of the time, you guys are spot on, and the other time..you've taken those observations which might be valid and completely misinterpreted them.

Thats Ni.

I really have problems of intimacy with the opposite sex. I don't know why. If you want to have a relationshiop with an entp, you really have to be patient.
    things can go high and lows and problems can really spin out of conytrol,
    especially if their Ps are really streong. I always do reckless things without planning and it scares the crap out of other people.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

hehe, I'm not trying to date one, just understand them, but thanks
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

No I dont do that. But thats basically cause I dont want to understand people, if not excplicitly asked to do so.

I think the "being sensitive" part is less about being good at understanding others. Its more about being sensitive. But I have no idea how I possibly could explain that to you
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Nah, a gentleman keeps those things in privacy
    Well, besides which, it would have come out like "Mmmf glaglumph lummpfff..."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

I think that's more a function of Ni, which most ENTPs aren't particularly good at. (I'm not.) We aren't so much sensitive to criticism of our ideas as we are jumping at the chance to argue about them (it's Ne+Ti looking for a chance to compete mentally/prove our abilities/explore ideas, not Fi getting upset that someone thinks we're wrong...I think this is the most common misconception that F types have when trying to read us.)

I mean, we'll take guesses at things, but more regarding logic-based ideas like the thought process that resulted in a given conclusion. Sometimes we're wrong, but I like to think that if someone takes the time to explain why they used a different logical process to arrive at a conclusion, we're willing to accept it and move on. Or at least, I am...granted there are certain immature ENTPs who consider themselves infallible, but hopefully not all of us are that obnoxious.

Personally, I don't really try to guess at emotional motivations for why people are behaving a certain way. I'm just really not that good at nuanced expressions of emotion--reading or showing them. I know that INFJs are much better at this on average than I am, but they still tend to project whatever emotional state would make them exhibit the behavior they're observing in me, and neglect the fact that I might be doing it for completely different reasons.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?