User Tag List

First 21293031323341 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Hit them. Hitting is the answer to everything.

Better yet, punching would be better. That's what I do when I'm irritated with an ENTP, I turn around and give them a bloody nose. Hugging doesn't every solve anything, in fact, hugging a person in general is one of the most annoying things you can do.

So the next time an ENTP taps your shoulder, turn around and break their face...it'll get 'em everytime, especially if you knock them out..then you won't have to deal with them..

is my sarcasm coming across?

E- 82%
    N- 65%
    T- 72%
    P- 74%
    9>3=8>6=7>2>1>5>4
    I don't wanna get lost in the ocean.
    I start spinning around to the motion.

Sniffles

Better yet, punching would be better. That's what I do when I'm irritated with an ENTP, I turn around and give them a bloody nose. Hugging doesn't every solve anything, in fact, hugging a person in general is one of the most annoying things you can do.

So the next time an ENTP taps your shoulder, turn around and break their face...it'll get 'em everytime, especially if you knock them out..then you won't have to deal with them..

is my sarcasm coming across?
    ROTFL! +1

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Hug me.

Hard.

Harder.

OH BABY!!! *melts*
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

I'm not a full E ntp but i can bust a nut from just a hug. Not from a relative or nothin, but more from a hug say like fresh off an AA meeting or something.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeUrbane View Post
    Hug me.

Hard.

Harder.

OH BABY!!! *melts*

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    There ain't nothin' like a hug from an old man!
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sniffles

Yeah I know, it's not easy being an elderly man at the age of 25.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Well now that I realise that I'm just as likely to be a 57 yo man called Rodg as I am an INTJ and accept I may be one of them difficult ENTP I bagged in the OP I would have to agree. Hit me, make it hard, make it sting but make it respectful and I'll respect you... of course I'd prefer it not to be a literal hit or I'll have to cripple you and I'd really rather not to see others rolling around on the ground in pain.

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Did it occur to you to give the benefit of the doubt, assume that this is a basically good person with whom there seems to just be a communication problem, be yourself and just level with them directly and just say what your problem is in plain English, and give them a chance to explain/apologize for unintentionally upsetting you, thereby potentially gaining a loyal and resourceful friend rather than pushing away someone you're wrongly assuming is "out to get you"?

Cos I can guarantee, that would work with 99% of ENTP's.
    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    ^ No, that's not the INFJ way.
    Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Yeah I know - who needs simplicity and honesty when you can just play mind games? Don't tell the other person anything, just assume everyone's an asshole until proven otherwise - to do which, they have to pass your crazy little tests where they have to guess psychically what you want, like, think and feel, and get marked as to their worth as a person according to how well they guess. And then, if they fail the tests, just go psycho on them to punish them for failing the expectations you didn't tell them you had. Perfect solution!

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Preaching to the choir here, bud. I get really irritated with INF types who expect you to be emotionally psychic. Even worse are the ones who think they're psychics themselves!
    Grave-digging fellas? Can't believe I'm gonna say this to you lot, but stop being so emo.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    At least : P s somebody could remember that long enough to post it.

May that knowledge help the next generation.

Or we could put it in a holy entp book of sorts and code it into something easy to remember such as :" Stay the hell away from the cat people!"
    You mean like wildcat, blackcat and bananatrombones?

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Grave-digging fellas? Can't believe I'm gonna say this to you lot, but stop being so emo.
    We're not emo; we're just annoyed and complaining. Yet more proof that you can't read our emotions, but you think you can.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?