User Tag List

First 17252627282937 Last

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Don't you feel quite alone and isolated, even amongst ENTPs, simulatedworld?

I know you opened this thread for a single purpose. Unfortunately, the datas you gathered are not what you expected. So why argue?
    I know I would not have to waste my time answering you long gibberish, since plain evidences are better for that than (biased) discourses.

You should have listened. But you know, young ENTPs are so narcissistic and impatient, I guessed you would contradict me just for the sake of it. But if you are able to maintain a rational composure, then I think it should be time you concede defeat, and don't ridicule yourself too much (again).
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    shh, i was trying to refrain from spamming further and respect Simul's wish for a more mixed thread.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

On paper, or on LCD screen, as it were, , I must confess that I absolutely adore you guys. (Sorry, simulated, I know you want to collect data that suggests otherwise :/).

You guys are smart, quick, and earthy/real, and yes, you also certainly can be dicks and use your laser sharp intellect to hurt others.

I have been quite fortunate, on these boards, where I have had no negative encounters with you guys, and even though I do love a good fight, tbh, if I were to engage in one with y'all, where you guys truly viewed me as some sort of idiot, I'd be :horor:

I can see how you guys might be a tad, what's that word, yup, condescending, and, well, let's face it, sensitivity is not your forte, though immediately Blackmail! and someone like Synarch stick out as being exceptions to this particular rule.

You guys are like "cool" intellectuals, and I dig that.

simulatedworld, tbh, I could see how some people might perceive you as a dick, your level of intelligence *alone* is intimidating, but add to that your confidence and sarcastic and at times condescending delivery, and you officially become a force to be reckoned with.

We're friends, right? ..... Right?!?!?!?!?!?

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I know you opened this thread for a single purpose. Unfortunately, the datas you gathered are not what you expected. So why argue?
    I know I would not have to waste my time answering you long gibberish
    , since plain evidences are better for that than (biased) discourses.

You should have listened. But you know, young ENTPs are so narcissistic and impatient, I guessed you would contradict me just for the sake of it. But if you are able to maintain a rational composure, then I think it should be time you concede defeat, and don't ridicule yourself too much (again).
    Blackmail!!!!!

You're supposed to be one of the *nice* ones!!!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Blackmail!!!!!

You're supposed to be one of the *nice* ones!!!

As a matter of fact, that's my Fe working here: I'm adapting to my interlocutor. I use the same tone, attitude and language (I.e. those of an arrogant, condescending jerk) in the hope he will better understand my point.
    What matters to me is to reach an efficient communication style.

And don't say I'm exceedingly negative towards him, I still hope to redeem this young soul, somehow...

Besides he's supposed to be an ENTP, and we have thick skins. So I shouldn't worry too much about him.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

As a matter of fact, that's my Fe working here: I'm adapting to my interlocutor. I use the same tone, attitude and language in the hope he will better understand my point.
    What matters to me is to reach an efficient communication style.

Besides he's supposed to be an ENTP, and we have thick skins. So I shouldn't worry too much about him.
    Quite touching really
    If i wasn't me i'd take that for a deep, selfless emotional insight in the human nature and heart.
    Then we'd start making out in a gross fashion.

Trust me, it's all in the script
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    On paper, or on LCD screen, as it were, , I must confess that I absolutely adore you guys. (Sorry, simulated, I know you want to collect data that suggests otherwise :/).

You guys are smart, quick, and earthy/real, and yes, you also certainly can be dicks and use your laser sharp intellect to hurt others.

I have been quite fortunate, on these boards, where I have had no negative encounters with you guys, and even though I do love a good fight, tbh, if I were to engage in one with y'all, where you guys truly viewed me as some sort of idiot, I'd be :horor:

I can see how you guys might be a tad, what's that word, yup, condescending, and, well, let's face it, sensitivity is not your forte, though immediately Blackmail! and someone like Synarch stick out as being exceptions to this particular rule.

You guys are like "cool" intellectuals, and I dig that.

simulatedworld, tbh, I could see how some people might perceive you as a dick, your level of intelligence *alone* is intimidating, but add to that your confidence and sarcastic and at times condescending delivery, and you officially become a force to be reckoned with.

We're friends, right? ..... Right?!?!?!?!?!?

No negative encounter ? I bet we two can change that ?!! (ah damnit that was a millhouse style own goal wasn't it ? )
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

ENTP - the beginning and the end of the problem...

Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    No negative encounter ? I bet we two can change that ?!! (ah damnit that was a millhouse style own goal wasn't it ? )
    lets caucus

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Merged with ENTP: to hug or hit? Also, moved to NT Rationale.

Thanks, and have a nice day.