User Tag List

First 5131415161725 Last

MBTI
    NeTi

Quote Originally Posted by Hang View Post
    HA! ENTPs are always "Mind Fucking" people around them. I find that they are fun to get drunk with.
    How do ENTPs usually act when they get drunk, in your experience? I've found that I'm just more friendly, still lucid, and can't walk in a straight line.
    The enemy's gate is down.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

HIT!!!!!

sorry my ex gf is in my house right now ruining my night (ENTP)

heart on fire

^ How did she get in there?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Terian View Post
    How do ENTPs usually act when they get drunk, in your experience? I've found that I'm just more friendly, still lucid, and can't walk in a straight line.
    From my umm... limited experience, I'd describe myself as the life of the party when I'm a bit tipsy. I tend to be more outgoing, and will start up random conversations with any new strangers that I meet. My Ne becomes completely unbrideled and I tend to go off on a string of random tangents, much to the amusement of onlookers (and myself! I love an audience, lol).

Yeah, so all the usual stuff, lol.
    Good Dog Nigel

Arf, arf, he goes, a merry sight,
    Our little hairy friend,
    Arf, arf, upon the lampost bright
    Arfing round the bend.
    Nice dog! Goo boy,
    Waggie tail and beg,
    Clever Nigel, jump for joy
    Because we're putting you to sleep at three of the clock, Nigel. -John Lennon

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

Hug me. Hit me. Hug me again.

MBTI
    ENTP

reason why i dont have a bf maahahha

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

i dont want a gf til i get married.

"buddies" are good for now lol

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by sakuraba View Post
    i dont want a gf til i get married.

"buddies" are good for now lol
    Is your wife going to know about your gf?
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Terian View Post

Never been a violent/angry/amorous drunk - just still me, but even sillier
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ENTP

Way before I ever heard of MBTI, I remember telling someone, "I want to be able to say what I think and still have everyone love me anyway." I think that is classic ENTP.

When I blurt out something like "Bananas are disgusting." I 99% believe it and assume I must be right. However, I am very open to the idea that there's a possibility I'm not. My comment is an unconscious invitation to you to tell me something new and fascinating that I didn't know about bananas that will interest me or change my mind, like "Bananas actually caused the French Revolution," with back up facts, of course.

As I got older, I realized that this is a unique communication style and not universally loved. So I now try to be more aware of the group I'm with and think before I blurt out something. Still, sometimes I forget and blurt out "Bananas are disgusting." People who know me well know I'm really saying "Right now, bananas are disgusting to me."

Even now, I would easily engage in a spirited debate about bananas with you because to me it would be a fun, intellectual tennis match. But, here's the thing. Any ENTP believes that he will win any debate, ruthlessly, if necessary. A good way to end off the debate would be "You have not convinced me, but I will think about what you have said." That response is respectful to give and receive.

You can always learn more about ENTP strengths and put your focus there, looking for ways to bring out the best in your ENTP. Some martial arts teach practioners to use the attacker's own strength against him. I am not saying to use their strengths to thwart them, but to move the relationship away from being irritating to you. If a colleague came up to me and said, "Hey you're good at this and I need help with it." I would be inordinately pleased -- and actually respect them more for realizing it.

Often ENTPs have a vision; what is his vision? Can you help him see how he can utilize your strengths to help him achieve that vision.

These options are more work for you, but will guide the ENTP toward maturity and balance.

Bottom line: hit them with a hug