User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

Results 131 to 140 of 439

  1. #131
    Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    political theory! man i LOVE that stuff! i'm probably gonna be doing my masters in political theory! i guess that's very ENFP. nietzsche was a complete nutjob though . he had some great insights, but he was still a nutjob.
    Yeah, sweet - I think I was the only one who loved analyzing these crazy farts!!!!

    Alas, I spent so much time in my own thoughts in class imagining how I would shake the guy in the cave to WAKE THE HELL UP and there, damn it, THERE IS YOUR SHADOW - THERE IS THE LIGHT - GO TO THE END OF THE CAVE - then I thought how it was so similiar to today when all people are watching their stupid TVs and how that was the new cave, and

    OOPS just missed the important thing the professor said. DOH!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

  2. #132
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    hehe xD

    there was that time we regulary went to a bar on monday nite. We got home with the first train at 4 am and then after a coffee we had in the first two lessons on tuesday politics.

    It was no problem to sleep in that class, the teacher was really easy going. Gave everyone grades from A-C in the end xD. But I shot the bird. I felt asleep and began snorting that almost got me into big troubles xDD.

    Kinda hard to find excuses in the morning, when you are still drunk of the evening xD
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  3. #133
    Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    hehe xD

    there was that time we regulary went to a bar on monday nite. We got home with the first train at 4 am and then after a coffee we had in the first two lessons on tuesday politics.

    It was no problem to sleep in that class, the teacher was really easy going. Gave everyone grades from A-C in the end xD. But I shot the bird. I felt asleep and began snorting that almost got me into big troubles xDD.

    Kinda hard to find excuses in the morning, when you are still drunk of the evening xD
    DUDE!!!!!!!!!! No sleeping in class. Daydreaming is cool because then the professor actually thinks you are thinking. Sleeping - not so good.

    Man, you need to learn how to bullshit people betta. Not the people you care about of course, but rather the people who just seem to scream, "Kiss my ass, bullshit me, and make me think I'm king of the hill."

    And then you play the innocent one (and it sooooo works for me because I'm this short cute little girl ) and you say, "Oh professor, I've been thinking so much about this, and I was wondering if you can lend your insight because I'm not clear on X. And because you've been paying so much attention in class (muahahhhahhahahahah) they help you. And so VOILA!!!!!!! *ding*
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

  4. #134
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Hehehehe xD

    I really managed to get a Tadel once. We were out smoking and came like 15 minutes after the lesson had begun. I thought, because we were having a lesson by someone who wasnt a teacher yet, who was in his practical year, I will enter the room with a secret knock-sign. xD

    So I made a secret knock-sign on the door and entered the room. And there was the teacher, the director of the school and two other elderly teacher, because she was having her practical exam on this day. Rofl. I so shot the bird. The Director was screaming for the class book and my name xD. Tadel xDD
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  5. #135
    Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Hehehehe xD

    I really managed to get a Tadel once. We were out smoking and came like 15 minutes after the lesson had begun. I thought, because we were having a lesson by someone who wasnt a teacher yet, who was in his practical year, I will enter the room with a secret knock-sign. xD

    So I made a secret knock-sign on the door and entered the room. And there was the teacher, the director of the school and two other elderly teacher, because she was having her practical exam on this day. Rofl. I so shot the bird. The Director was screaming for the class book and my name xD. Tadel xDD
    :-O OMG
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

  6. #136
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I think you just do get thinks wrong here. It may be true that eNTp thrive for harmony in emotions but that is not a personality trait, but a temper thing. I myself hate harmony, because it is the end of progress.

    I like challenge and good fights + betterment sex with my loved one. I do not have to constantly fight with her, but I do not like constant harmony either.

    Furthermore dwigie said "he hated people that were too emotional". I cant possibly imagine an eNTp would do that. We hate rigidy in thought, but we do not love emotionally consistent people. It is totally unimportant if someone is emotional or not. It is his idea that counts.
    By consistancy I didn't mean harmony. More like that the emotion that is being expressed doesn't change every 5 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I want to answer that with a simple sentence: you are wrong. eNTp do not switch from person to person in their intrest and love. Fe is our third function after all that means, we have to invest high energy to fall in love at all.

    That is just plainly wrong and a miscalculation and misinterpretation of your perception.
    Okay, that one IS wrong. Sorry. Feel free to gut and feed me to the wolves or sharks, which ever you prefer. It was just hard for me to understand, mostly why they are still dragging me around as a friend, 5+ years now.. Yup, it's plainly wrong.. misinterpretation *sigh* I guess I'm more like that actually.

  7. #137
    Member Hang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    75

    Default

    I live with one. When I show my "motherly side", she seems to tramp over it, the next day I would get a positive response out of her. It seems that ENTPs respect power, and anything people can give that benifits them. I'm serious, she was on an online game and actually demanded power from a random person. They are so silly.

    Sorry to get off topic, to make an ENTP take another look at their actions, stand firm, be serious, and curse the hell out of them. ENTPs aren't that bad. Or just give them money. Bad advice.

  8. #138
    Member Hang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    75

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Terian View Post
    In a casual setting, I've been known to come across as rude, offensive, and boisterous. If I'm playing a game of cards, I tend to get bored so I start talking smack. If they don't reciprocate, this bores me even more, so I have the urge to step things up a bit.
    Now, this could mean that in such situations I act immature, or that those around me don't understand my flavor of entertainment. I would prefer to play with people's minds than with a deck of cards.

    ENTPs have a tendency to test those around them as a way of weeding out competency. If you're being a certain flavor of nice, they may try to make you stand up for yourself by being a little abrasive. Chances are, they don't have anything against you and are actually feeling a little like they are doing you a favor. If you are acting unkind and they start treating you nicer, it could be that they are sort of proud of you for standing up for yourself. But really, this is just conjecture based on flimsy explanations of the situations at hand.
    HA! ENTPs are always "Mind Fucking" people around them. I find that they are fun to get drunk with.

  9. #139
    Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hang View Post
    It seems that ENTPs respect power, and anything people can give that benifits them.
    I'd rather say that ENTPs do not respect power, but their machiavellian instincts tell them to use people who have some as much as they can. They perceive "Power" both as an objective notion (T) and an object of contempt (P). Using power is only a mean, not a goal in itself.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

    7w8 SCUxI

  10. #140
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hang View Post
    I live with one.
    that's funny.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] Do ENTPs Often Lie or Stretch the Truth?
    By Ginkgo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 07:52 AM
  2. [ENTP] Seeking a real female ENTP to talk to
    By murkrow in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 11:51 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 10:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO