User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: NT rulez

MBTI
    ENTJ

Default NT rulez

Other temperaments seem to love to chit-chat between themselves and talk about inane things just to do "bonding". They also like to waste their time on idle flirting and relationship games that seems like the most inefficient use of resources to get down to business.

I'm fucking fed up with the other temperaments and sitting around them all day at work. They engage in such inane topics as how much does it cost to buy a house to how bubbly coke vs. pepsi is. Their feelings are easily hurt and they seem to divide the world into this strange division: friends vs. enemies. They seem to forget about the concept of neutrality.

Oh, lord, give me the strength to listen to their idle chit-chat and make sure these people leave and are replaced by someone that can teach me something about their domain of competence.

Where can I find NT's? Where are they hiding? I want to be with my brothers and sisters. At least we can argue, discuss, debate endlessly for the sole pleasure of doing so.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Do you like freeze pops?

And do you think NTs like cherry or blueberry more?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    JIxT

rofl. As NT as you say you are, your Ti must have malfuntioned if you spelled rulz wrong.
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

*chunks a brick through your cubicle*

Dirty Te primary!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Where can I find NT's? Where are they hiding? I want to be with my brothers and sisters. At least we can argue, discuss, debate endlessly for the sole pleasure of doing so.
    If I was to hazard a guess then I would say that they are avoiding you. Maybe they are discussing the relative merits of Coca-Cola and Pepsi with the other inane temperaments, because if I was an NT that is what I would be doing. It really is a very important and interesting controversy.
    A criticism that can be brought against everything ought not to be brought against anything.

MBTI
    INTP

People wonder if Pepsi is more bubbly than Coke? Sounds like your co-workers are idiots. It's obvious that Coke is wayyy more bubbly than Pepsi.

MBTI
    INTJ

Other temperaments seem to love to chit-chat between themselves and talk about inane things just to do "bonding". They also like to waste their time on idle flirting and relationship games that seems like the most inefficient use of resources to get down to business.

I'm fucking fed up with the other temperaments and sitting around them all day at work. They engage in such inane topics as how much does it cost to buy a house to how bubbly coke vs. pepsi is. Their feelings are easily hurt and they seem to divide the world into this strange division: friends vs. enemies. They seem to forget about the concept of neutrality.

Oh, lord, give me the strength to listen to their idle chit-chat and make sure these people leave and are replaced by someone that can teach me something about their domain of competence.

Don't assume NTs are worth it.
    wails from the crypt.

MBTI
    INTP

Blueberry.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Work is an interesting concept.

Some arrive and want to escape. Others to contribute. A handful want to avoid.
    What is an escape, but a retreat? A movement away from an undesirable variable.

Conversation is often the place where people can connect their similarities and offer their differences - as a way to build.

More often than not, these building blocks probably don't represent truth. They are splinters. Sacrifices we make to connect.

More likely, they represent an escape plan.

From what?

MBTI
    INxJ

That is why the other types engage with each other as well. You want camaraderie just as much as they do, but with people you relate to. How are your needs better than others when they appear exactly the same?