User Tag List

First 456

Thread: NT rulez

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

For me, the people I tend to get along with best are INTPs..I just love them..I mean, I'd like INFPs too, but there really aren't too many that I know..but INTPs, and other NTs are awesome!
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

ive met people who like to "chit chat" in every temperament...are we bordering on NT elitism...? lol being an ENFP, I love to engage in deep conversations and do not particularly like small talk, in fact, it makes me want to drive me head through the nearest window, jump off the closest bridge, walk in front of a bus, or jump off off a bridge through a window and then land in a bloody heap to be slaughtered by the nearest greyhound. *cough* ya sorry bout that. but ya.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    GONE

Come work in IT. You will be in NT male 35 and under heaven.

You'll get giddy talking about C++, Cobalt, Quake tournaments, and...

Oh sorry, what?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by murkrow View Post
    I don't think it would work.

ENTJs would fall in love with the rapid development of solid ideas and devise a direction for the group to take, thereby corrupting it's original purpose in the eyes of the INTPs, stifling the independence of the INTJs and boring the ENTPs.
    *This* ENTP would be excited and stimulated actually, by generating methods and means whereby ENTJ's plans can be achieved.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen