• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] Why do ENTJ's bully

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It depends on the ENTP and the situation. Some ENTPs deliberately provoke emotional responses for curiosity sakes.

But ENTPs are more governed by emotion than ENTJs because of their tertiary Fe. This doesn't mean that the F function = emotions. But something about values violations evoke stronger emotional responses.

I'd agree with that.

I don't really seek out confrontations with a bully (ENTJ or not), cuz you know, peace love and all that crap (btw, I don't think I've encountered any on here of significance, nice folks) but because I was picked on by bullies period when I was younger, and I resolved to transform myself into a hardass mother fucker if I have to be, I just loooooooveee when someone is being mean to someone weaker. It's show time :devil:

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Orly? Ask any feeler if they believe their strength is in emotional management whether of themselves or others.

Can you explain the relevance of this comment to our discussion?

Emotional management doesn't require one to be emotional. It only requires one to understand emotion deeply.

Psychopaths, the functional type in society that do quite well, are notorious for showing a certain lack of empathy yet being able to understand it to its very core hence they are deemed charismatic and manipulative.

Many psychopaths who lack empathy have very well developed FE, for some it is even their primary function if we play by the laws of chance.

rav3n

I'd agree with that.

I don't really seek out confrontations with a bully (ENTJ or not), cuz you know, peace love and all that crap (btw, I don't think I've encountered any on here of significance, nice folks) but because I was picked on by bullies period when I was younger, and I resolved to transform myself into a hardass mother fucker if I have to be, I just loooooooveee when someone is being mean to someone weaker. It's show time :devil:
While I agree with you to some extent, when there's a obvious difference in strength, it annoys me when people play victim, especially if they use passive-aggressive techniques, then cry foul.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
While I agree with you to some extent, when there's a obvious difference in strength, it annoys me when people play victim, especially if they use passive-aggressive techniques, then cry foul.

so none of this is passive agressive?

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
:laugh:

Notice how you've taken the offensive through ad hom? Are you a victim of bullying or do you ask for it and then cry foul?

interesting.

Subject demonstrates a preference for contextual evaluations between classifications of offense and defense and personalizing arguments which is usually a symptom of inferior FE.

Are you sure you're not TI dominant?

You shouldn't feel threatened by typing on the net. Am I to assume trying to re-type me was an offensive maneuver of some sort and take it personally because I didn't.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Because this thread is not about you and never was. Quit personalising the impersonal. The world doesn't revolve around you or your feelings.

He didn't. He came here to input his impersonal opinions. Everyone is welcome to discuss their experience with ENTJ bullies here. You did accuse him of being a victim though which is kind of strange, you know, kind of personal and subjective. Are you sure you'r a TE dom?

Are we forgetting about cause and effect here?

Calling someone a victim is not nice. Come on now...even a 14 year old knows that.

That's why in rap battles they say, "we gotta a victim," right before they start dissing the opponent with insults.

So are you really so surprised that calling people victims is insulting? Come on now...that's not thinking straight.

rav3n

interesting.

Subject demonstrates a preference for contextual evaluations between classifications of offense and defense and personalizing arguments which is usually a symptom of inferior FE.

Are you sure you're not TI dominant?

You shouldn't feel threatened by typing on the net. Am I to assume trying to re-type me was an offensive maneuver of some sort and take it personally because I didn't.
YES! I`d love to be an INTP!! :D

I'm not, you called me victim than 1 or 2 posts later you start saying shit about someone crying victim and losing the argument. so tell me how that does not appear passive agressive? I didn't really take it personal until you quoted me directly and said i was inviting others to bully entjs when I never was. so you are attacking me but your doing it in such away that you can claim that i'm being irrational. so you get away with the trolling.
Am I trolling? Could have sworn I'm opining like others.

He didn't. He
prpl is a she. :laugh:

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
YES! I`d love to be an INTP!! :D

Am I trolling? Could have sworn I'm opining like others.

prpl is a she. :laugh:

my bad. Never seen her before and didn't read that part of her profile. Either way...I don't think calling someone a victim can be considered neutral language in this context. You might think otherwise but you'd logically be wrong. I think you calling someone a victim is an opine that borders on trolling if not falls within in it.

Some opines are trolling and some trollings are opines..they overlap like a ven diagram you know.

Extroverted thinking...you know?

rav3n

my bad. Never seen her before in real life and didn't read that part of her profile. Either way...I don't think calling someone a victim can be considered neutral in this context language. You might think otherwise but you'd logically be wrong.
Apparently, you can only perceive one perspective, that which forwards your subjective perception. It wasn`t me who flipped out at another, swearing at people. Highly entertaining from an observer`s perspective. :laugh:

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Apparently, you can only perceive one perspective, that which forwards your subjective perception. It wasn`t me who flipped out at another, swearing at people. Highly entertaining from an observer`s perspective. :laugh:

Oh. I'm sorry about that. I've had my feelings hurt before too. I didn't read her swearing but either way I'm not so sensitive to swearing as I am to a fallacious argument such as believing one is the sole moderator of objectivity.

rav3n

Oh. I'm sorry about that. I've had my feelings hurt before too. I didn't read her swearing but either way I'm not so sensitive to swearing as I am to a fallacious argument.
Out of curiosity, do you feel I`ve been bullying you, in this thread?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I'm not an ENTJ hater, btw, haha.

I am not a victim, I'm a weiner!!

I could understand that tho

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Out of curiosity, do you feel I`ve been bullying you, in this thread?

Do you believe that this thread is about all ENTJ's or do you believe that it's about a select few who bully? - A smaller circle of sample size within a larger circle of population.

rav3n

Do you believe that this thread is about all ENTJ's or do you believe that it's about a select few who bully?
Can you answer my question? Do you or for that matter, anyone else in this thread, feel I've bullied them in this thread?

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
And once again, an avoidance of my question.

Some people think objects are the thing and relationships are the byproduct and some people think relationships are the thing and objects the byproduct. Truth is we can learn to see it both ways.