User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 323

  1. #61
    Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    Yes. It's true. ENTJ's are very loyal creatures and if you are in their inner circle you may either receive undying gratitude
    That’s true but you should show your appreciation to ENTJs. Despite their lack of complaints, it hurts them deeply when their hard-work and loyalty is taken advantage of.

    or severe anger displacement depending on what they had to bite their tongue on about at work.
    No, only severely unhealthy ENTJs, very, very rare.

    ENTJ's ironically are not confrontational to authority if that authority provides them with a means of rising through the ranks
    Yes, that’s true. You need to give them the opportunity to rise through the ranks otherwise they feel agitated, underused and misplaced. They’re natural leaders, they despise inefficiency and incompetency and will challenge people and leaders that are.

    so they will unconsciously take it out on their loved ones - a product of inferior FI they must struggle with in life. So they may actually take a lot of abuse from their bosses if they see no other way to be free until they finally snap.
    Again, only severely unhealthy ENTJs - actually, it’s not even type related, any type can do this.

    They actually don't realize they are victims until days later when they understand the subtle dynamics of what has occured...so this is why they are so hard and reluctant to expose their underbellies. Sometimes this anger displacement is simply shutting down and being remote when the other needs you to be open and sensitive and sometime they are sudden outbursts.
    Since I disagree with the above, I will tell you of times when subtle dynamics do hurt them. This is dependent on how close you are to the ENTJ, if you’re in the outer circle, they’re sharp and recognize manipulative tactics quickly. In the inner circle, it’s different; it took a while for my father to realize that his brothers were using him for his wealth because he loved them deeply. He was very affected and this manifested in displaced anger because he wasn’t sure how to cope with the hurt feelings.

    It's because the ENTJ feels oppressed by routine yet conforms to it as a means of control and furthering one's own freedom. It's a matte of "if you can't beat them join them," and also changing the system by conforming to it.
    That’s true but they don’t hurt those they love. They challenge the system until a resolution is achieved.
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

  2. #62
    Male johnnyyukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    It depends on the ENTP and the situation. Some ENTPs deliberately provoke emotional responses for curiosity sakes.

    But ENTPs are more governed by emotion than ENTJs because of their tertiary Fe. This doesn't mean that the F function = emotions. But something about values violations evoke stronger emotional responses.
    I'd agree with that.



    I don't really seek out confrontations with a bully (ENTJ or not), cuz you know, peace love and all that crap (btw, I don't think I've encountered any on here of significance, nice folks) but because I was picked on by bullies period when I was younger, and I resolved to transform myself into a hardass mother fucker if I have to be, I just loooooooveee when someone is being mean to someone weaker. It's show time
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

    Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

  3. #63
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    you have quite an imagination. Are you sure your primary cognitive function is thinking?
    Projection since this is an ad hom.
    Likes Jaguar liked this post

  4. #64
    The Green Jolly Robin H.
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    Orly? Ask any feeler if they believe their strength is in emotional management whether of themselves or others.

    Can you explain the relevance of this comment to our discussion?
    Emotional management doesn't require one to be emotional. It only requires one to understand emotion deeply.

    Psychopaths, the functional type in society that do quite well, are notorious for showing a certain lack of empathy yet being able to understand it to its very core hence they are deemed charismatic and manipulative.

    Many psychopaths who lack empathy have very well developed FE, for some it is even their primary function if we play by the laws of chance.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"




    Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

    Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

  5. #65
    The Green Jolly Robin H.
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    Projection since this is an ad hom.
    That's cute

    Not all thinkers take having an imagination as an insult A thinker wouldn't scuff at it come to think of it. Are you sure you're a thinker?
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"




    Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

    Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

  6. #66
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    I'd agree with that.



    I don't really seek out confrontations with a bully (ENTJ or not), cuz you know, peace love and all that crap (btw, I don't think I've encountered any on here of significance, nice folks) but because I was picked on by bullies period when I was younger, and I resolved to transform myself into a hardass mother fucker if I have to be, I just loooooooveee when someone is being mean to someone weaker. It's show time
    While I agree with you to some extent, when there's a obvious difference in strength, it annoys me when people play victim, especially if they use passive-aggressive techniques, then cry foul.

  7. #67
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    While I agree with you to some extent, when there's a obvious difference in strength, it annoys me when people play victim, especially if they use passive-aggressive techniques, then cry foul.
    so none of this is passive agressive?
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

  8. #68
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    so none of this is passive agressive?
    Nope. I've openly expressed my distaste for this type of behaviour.

  9. #69
    The Green Jolly Robin H.
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post


    Notice how you've taken the offensive through ad hom? Are you a victim of bullying or do you ask for it and then cry foul?
    interesting.

    Subject demonstrates a preference for contextual evaluations between classifications of offense and defense and personalizing arguments which is usually a symptom of inferior FE.

    Are you sure you're not TI dominant?

    You shouldn't feel threatened by typing on the net. Am I to assume trying to re-type me was an offensive maneuver of some sort and take it personally because I didn't.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"




    Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

    Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

  10. #70
    The Green Jolly Robin H.
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    Because this thread is not about you and never was. Quit personalising the impersonal. The world doesn't revolve around you or your feelings.
    He didn't. He came here to input his impersonal opinions. Everyone is welcome to discuss their experience with ENTJ bullies here. You did accuse him of being a victim though which is kind of strange, you know, kind of personal and subjective. Are you sure you'r a TE dom?

    Are we forgetting about cause and effect here?

    Calling someone a victim is not nice. Come on now...even a 14 year old knows that.

    That's why in rap battles they say, "we gotta a victim," right before they start dissing the opponent with insults.

    So are you really so surprised that calling people victims is insulting? Come on now...that's not thinking straight.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"




    Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

    Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

Similar Threads

  1. Why do INTJ/ENTJ's get such a bad rap?
    By Tigerlily in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 01-17-2015, 12:55 AM
  2. Why do ENTJ's want to kill all the poor?
    By Cellmold in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-24-2013, 05:04 PM
  3. [ENTJ] why the ENTJ hate?!
    By JustHer in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 270
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 09:02 PM
  4. [ENTJ] How do ENTJs become likeable and less threatening to others?
    By ThatGirl in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 241
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 10:48 PM
  5. [ENTJ] What do ENTJs do with their lives?
    By corey_vann in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 02:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO