User Tag List

First 2230313233 Last

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Interesting thread. I will have to read it fully to get a fuller understanding of the discussion in here, but I'll give my answer to the OP and the addendum.

Occasionally I utilize some interrogation tactics. Hostile questioning.
    I see the use of psychological force falling on a continuum of hostile and less hostile methods. I am careful in having methods to fill every spot in that continuum, so that I may not need to resort to an needlessly forceful method where a softer method is applicable.
    Some tasks require authority. People are funny figures in needing such authority and how they respond to it. Again with the continuum of expressing authority. Too much of it is silly, some of it is required to get some job done. Most tasks I do I accomplish with displaying no authority whatsoever.
    I dont want to be a dick and I'm not enjoying if I were, but I'm ready to use psychological power to some pre-determined level, determined by assessment of the situation. Some situations call for a mild plead. Some for mild persuasion. If I acted in a situation where someone's life and health were in immediate danger, I would allow for harsher words.
    I sometimes do some kind of development work, project leading, designing and such. I know that they have rarely the chance to injure people severly, but knowing how a project is managed effectively, I can spot some important parts in the design process that have to be done well. I'm not interested of forcing everyone to do anything my way, but instead I know there's a relatively large collection of valid approaches to some situation. I would not try to stop someone from using a method that isn't a danger to our objectives. If I were in doubt, I would politely ask until I got the picture of the situation. Again, if I had some superior method in place and I thought its worth the trouble to press on the issue, I would offer some arguments to using my method. I would assess if trying to convince someone is worth the trouble. I might also deduce that I don't have sufficient knowledge of the problem in question, and leave someone wiser or more experienced to handle the issue. But yeah, I would be ready to defend my viewpoint if necessary.

If I noticed I've started bullying someone, I'd change my behavior until it's no longer bullying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ

Only the insecure bully. It's pointless to create havoc when your direction is correct.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    Seriously. Why even bother to play such a game? If someone's looking to scrap.. well, they can get their sense of self-satisfaction without me having to waste my time or energy.
    Because, if you're not first, you're last.....

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Whilst I agree with your concept and sympathise with the issue, I have one counter point which represents my mother's input to my psyche (I think).

What's more ridiculous, that you have to guess how to deliver your content across the diversity of humanity or every other person you meet putting the effort in? You cannot control other people no matter how hard you try, so you may as well assume responsibility for it in general and hope to be proved wrong regularly.

I would never expect anyone to constantly moderate their communication to suit the other person but it does make sense to always be aware of how you may come across and your tendencies in communication the same way as type.
    I'm always adjusting the delivery of my responses based upon my interactions in conversation.

On another note, you speak like Spock!!! Cool.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    numerous ENTJs (including a few who have posted here) i've seen bully and maybe it's a blind spot, but them saying they never bully is utter fucking bs. and there truth about others is all projection, like they know more than any one else.personally i wouldn't care if a handful of them just dissapeared
    Haha, I know I'm smarter than you..........

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Bardsandwarriors View Post
    I have no idea what your "area of strength and competency" is. If it's being completely dismissive and demeaning to a relative newbie posting his own answer in good faith, you're doing very well.

"So your issue boils to down to ENTJs are not ENFPs. Got it."

Can we leave it there. I'll continue discussing it with Xander.
    I promise you, debating this intj will only make you appear foolish. On another note, I've always been a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    numerous ENTJs (including a few who have posted here) i've seen bully and maybe it's a blind spot, but them saying they never bully is utter fucking bs. and there truth about others is all projection, like they know more than any one else.personally i wouldn't care if a handful of them just dissapeared
    I haven't seen any ENTJs encouraging people to kill themselves - that's a form of bullying.

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    Because, if you're not first, you're last.....
    And being considered last place in a game that you're not even playing is a bad thing because ... ?

Hell, I didn't even place in the 2014 WSSA World Sport Stacking Championships. Probably in part because I didn't participate. Do I care? No.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes BadOctopus liked this post

MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

First be satisfied this post is bully-free if you try to understand what I mean and not generate orher meanings I don't mean.

Bullying is for losers, cowards who fear to lose attention, if it was an ENTJ or anyother type.
    And not all ENTJs bully as not all ENTJs are cowards..

Bullying should be some psycho issue, sick peiole do to pleas etheir surrounding, it's insecurity and attention seeking, it's people who used to/have complexes with certain things that now bully people about.

If I was sensitive and easily get hurt, if I was selfish and ego, I'd count this post as an offince and a chance to insult ENTJs, and I wonder if it's jealousy?
    If it is then it's a mistake as every type is equally amazing and briliant, you'd agree with me if you looked outside the box.

Anyway I'd count it as a misunderstanding, we love to guide people, our way to show we care, we love to have presence and we think everyone should be so or at least don't mind it.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    And being considered last place in a game that you're not even playing is a bad thing because ... ?

Hell, I didn't even place in the 2014 WSSA World Sport Stacking Championships. Probably in part because I didn't participate. Do I care? No.
    It's a movie quote. Only an idiot would embrace those words. Hence, hilarious.